raiderrr

Super SD System 3 CD ROM music no audio

02 Apr 2019, 16:37

Hello
I got the acclaimed super sd system3 but I have a problem with the audio in the CD ROM games is not heard.
I do not know if it is the cable because I have the choreograph 2 connected by RCA (official cable of the machine) waiting to find an RGB cable to connect it through the output of the SSDS3
By the way, does anyone know where to find RGB cables for SSDS3? RetroGamingCables are sold out

Well, I would like to know what happens with the musical audio of the CDROM games that you can not hear please help
Thank you

Mobiusstriptech

Re: Super SD System 3 CD ROM music no audio

02 Apr 2019, 16:45

CD audio is only output by the SSDS3. Retro-Access sells the best SCART cables.

raiderrr

02 Apr 2019, 16:52

ok I thought something like this happened but I did not know for sure
Thank you very much for the quick response, I'm looking on ebay if I find good quality rgb cable
retro acces looks good but I see them something expensive and they are in the USA I was looking to buy them in europe to see if I get cheaper prices

Mobiusstriptech

03 Apr 2019, 06:15

You won't find good quality RGB cables on eBay. You will find cables that claim to be high quality and shielded and all sorts of other things. If you really don't want to buy from Retro-Access, the retrogamingcables in the UK also has cables. One thing to ask yourself though, if you are willing to spend 300euro on an add-on, do you want to cheap out on the video cable?

Return to “Super SD System 3 Tech Support”