alucard

Re: Neo SD AES weird graphical issues

07 Mar 2019, 23:12

Alright,

thanks for coming back. Im a patient/easy guy, so having no reply over weekends was fully fine for me... one needs time outs for sure!!!! :)
Just wanted to see if my mail somehow magically got lost, because i felt i should have a reply by now.

So lets hope alex can shove up some minutes to compile the serial based FW :)

Wheels617

02 Apr 2019, 00:41

Just wanted to say I am having this same issue with my brand new Neo SD Pro, who do I send an email to try the alternate firmware?

Todd
Admin

02 Apr 2019, 05:46

Wheels617 wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 00:41
Just wanted to say I am having this same issue with my brand new Neo SD Pro, who do I send an email to try the alternate firmware?
Please send an email to support at terraonion.com

Please include your NeoSD Pro serial number along with other details about your system (model, power supply details and etc).

Also a screenshot or video of exactly what you are seeing.

Thanks!

Wheels617

02 Apr 2019, 18:51

Just a follow-up, I received an email within only a few hours of sending my email to support and the alternate firmware has fixed my issue. Thanks Terra Onion!

alucard

02 Apr 2019, 23:10

Ok so youre lucky one!

I haven't got any progress since my last my last post here (7th of march), which is now near about 1month ago.
i thought i wait till a month is over and then ask again whats up (was checking email inbox regularl, not daily). Btw carneval is only a few days... for the not HC's ones ;)

But today i browsed the forums for a different topic and i see this. So i skip my "let give them another 4 weeks" (by 2 days) and asking WHATS UP? 7 weeks have passed by so far by the OK send us a mail from Todd....

Todd
Admin

03 Apr 2019, 15:54

alucard wrote:
02 Apr 2019, 23:10
Ok so youre lucky one!

I haven't got any progress since my last my last post here (7th of march), which is now near about 1month ago.
i thought i wait till a month is over and then ask again whats up (was checking email inbox regularl, not daily). Btw carneval is only a few days... for the not HC's ones ;)

But today i browsed the forums for a different topic and i see this. So i skip my "let give them another 4 weeks" (by 2 days) and asking WHATS UP? 7 weeks have passed by so far by the OK send us a mail from Todd....
I've just asked Neodev for the alt firmware. I'll email it back to you when I have it.

@Everyone: Please start new threads with issues (easier to track rather than piggyback onto existing ones). Also, if you send us an email and after a reasonable amount of time has passed without a response, feel free to send us a reminder. It's easy for me to loose track of these things if several weeks have passed.

Thanks guys!
:D

Return to “NEOSD and NEOSD Pro AES Tech Support”