I use the NeoSD mainly for developement purpose. I code and debug mainly on MAME, but it is important to test on the real hardware as much as possible, and the NeoSD is very usefull for that.
But the process is tedious, for every change in my code, I have to:
- remove the NeoSD cartridge
- remove the microSD
- insert the microSD in my computer
- transfer the new .neo file on the microSD
- remove the microSD from my computer
- insert the microSD again...
So, I am interested by simplifying of the process.
First I think about plugging a MicroSD extender like this:
Then maybe use a Wireless Lan SD card like this one:
Does someone know if this card can receive wireless data when plugged in the NeoSD ?
Maybe if someone wants to share a new idea.