Phenomenal Flea

Unable to sign up for the Support page on the store site

22 Apr 2018, 03:07

Hi there!
I'm having some difficulty in signing up for the support page. I'm not sure if it's just me, but clicking on the "Sign up for an account" link does nothing.
I made an order for the Super SD System 3 at the beginning of the month, and paid for it via bank wire payment, but it seems as though my order status is still showing as "Awaiting bank wire payment".
I fully understand that Terraonion are very busy and are currently processing a large quantity of orders, and I'm more than happy to wait, although I just wanted to make certain that the money had gotten through (more for the peace of mind than anything).
However with no way to sign up for the support page, I have no means of getting in touch with Terraonion.
I know you guys are really busy, but if the support site could be looked into at some stage (or my order SUQANYLML), that would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

RevQuixo

Re: Unable to sign up for the Support page on the store site

22 Apr 2018, 19:37

Based on what I have read on this and other forums, Terra Onion is currently shipping orders from the first half of March. You may have a while to wait.

Phenomenal Flea

23 Apr 2018, 05:32

Yeah, I'm aware the have quite a backlog of orders, and I'm more than happy with waiting. It's just that I want to make certain that everything went fine with the bank wire transfer, and that the money is in their account.

But because the support page doesn't work, I can't get in touch with them to clarify.

RevQuixo

23 Apr 2018, 17:55

I'm not sure the support site would do you any good. It is mainly for getting new firmware. You would need to look at the store site and see your order status there (unless things have changed),

Phenomenal Flea

24 Apr 2018, 02:22

Really? You'd think the support page would be for any inquiry. I have no idea how else I'd get in touch with them...

Yeah, I've been checking the Status on the Order History page, and it still says "Awaiting bank wire payment".
I'm sure there's no reason to worry, and they're just busy with previous orders, but it still makes me anxious to see "awaiting bank wire payment". Like I said, I'm more than happy to wait for the product itself, I'm just a bit worried about the money, is all.

fenikso

24 Apr 2018, 08:58

Did you get a confirmation email? I believe there's a link you have to follow, in the email, to finish the bank wire transfer.

I could be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure this happened to at least one other person.
It's high time cymbaline.

Phenomenal Flea

24 Apr 2018, 13:28

From my bank, you mean? I didn't receive a confirmation email, no. If you mean from Terraonion, the only one I received was when I placed the order, stating that they were awaiting my bank wire payment, but offered no other links, other than to check my order status.
Thanks for your help so far, guys.

RevQuixo

24 Apr 2018, 15:44

Phenomenal Flea wrote:
From my bank, you mean? I didn't receive a confirmation email, no. If you mean from Terraonion, the only one I received was when I placed the order, stating that they were awaiting my bank wire payment, but offered no other links, other than to check my order status.
I think it would be safe to say that if the money hasn't been removed from your account, then the wire isn't complete. They don't wait to bill until shipping.

fenikso

24 Apr 2018, 19:12

Phenomenal Flea wrote:
From neosd (Alex) over at N-G:
Hello,

i think i am missing something on the translation cause i don´t quite understand "you sent an order confirmation to me"

When you choose bank wire payment, the shop sends you an order aknowlegement by email. It contains details to make the bank payment, that are quite easy but MUST be followed.

You just have to send the payment and put the order number as subject, so we see the bank payment arriving and we link the code with your oder.

If you have sent the payment and not have followed the instructions (put the order code on the bank payment), we don´t have any way to link the payment with your order.

BTW, not trying to be rude, its late, i am tired and when i am tired my english is terrible

23:00 here and been working a hell out for the last week.

Also, send me an email pleasde, i don´t read pms at forums cause its a hell to trace those.

Alex,
Hope this helps,

Max
It's high time cymbaline.

Phenomenal Flea

25 Apr 2018, 08:18

RevQuixo wrote:
24 Apr 2018, 15:44
I think it would be safe to say that if the money hasn't been removed from your account, then the wire isn't complete. They don't wait to bill until shipping.
Sorry for the confusion. The money has already been taken from my account and sent. A wire transfer is like any other bank transfer, except it's international. They don't bill me, I sent the money to their account. Hope that makes sense.
fenikso wrote:
24 Apr 2018, 19:12
From neosd (Alex) over at N-G:
Hello,

i think i am missing something on the translation cause i don´t quite understand "you sent an order confirmation to me"

When you choose bank wire payment, the shop sends you an order aknowlegement by email. It contains details to make the bank payment, that are quite easy but MUST be followed.

You just have to send the payment and put the order number as subject, so we see the bank payment arriving and we link the code with your oder.

If you have sent the payment and not have followed the instructions (put the order code on the bank payment), we don´t have any way to link the payment with your order.

BTW, not trying to be rude, its late, i am tired and when i am tired my english is terrible

23:00 here and been working a hell out for the last week.

Also, send me an email pleasde, i don´t read pms at forums cause its a hell to trace those.

Alex,
Hope this helps,

Max
Oh, this post rings a bell! I did a search in that thread before I made this one to see if anybody else had the same problem as me. Thanks for digging it up for me!
I've followed the instructions of the email they sent me, and I included the order number in the reference as they suggested. So I guess I'm just waiting on them to acknowledge it.

It seems he suggests in that post to send him an email, but that brings me back to square one, because I can't access the support section of the page. :P

Thanks for your help guys. I wish there was an easier way to get in touch with Terraonion...

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”