Jackjc

I dont have à news for my order.... Help me please..!

01 Jul 2020, 11:10

Hello, following a purchase made on 06/28/2020 for the MODC sega saturn dreamcast. I still have no news, no DHL tracking number. My order number is FQWDQXSXE. Can you tell me where my order is? Thank you

alucard1978

Re: I dont have à news for my order.... Help me please..!

01 Jul 2020, 12:13

Jackjc wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 11:10
Hello, following a purchase made on 06/28/2020 for the MODC sega saturn dreamcast. I still have no news, no DHL tracking number. My order number is FQWDQXSXE. Can you tell me where my order is? Thank you
If you read the product screen, it's on pre-order. Your MODE will ship when it is officially released. I do believe "soon" would be the most fitting word to use here as it's expected to ship "Late June/Early July" and the install manual was, literally, just published yesterday. I've ordered from them before - you have no need to worry.

Todd
Admin

01 Jul 2020, 14:44

We have started shipping orders.

If you haven't received an email, that means your order hasn't shipped.

Alex is working as hard as he can to ship these.

Give it some time and you will receive an email with shipping info.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

dshadoff

01 Jul 2020, 18:46

Also, a large number of pre-orders were made in April when they were first announced, so I would expect that a late-June order would be fulfilled toward the end of of the shipping backlog.
Be patient.

S3ga9827

08 Jul 2020, 01:48

Hello, I too ordered in early May and have a pair of emails with little to no information on the order. I tried emailing for support, as I just want to confirm the order fully processed and no errors. I understand and will be patient for the device to arrive, I’d just appreciate assistance on getting a confirmation.

thank you!

RevQuixo

08 Jul 2020, 02:07

S3ga9827 wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 01:48
Hello, I too ordered in early May and have a pair of emails with little to no information on the order. I tried emailing for support, as I just want to confirm the order fully processed and no errors. I understand and will be patient for the device to arrive, I’d just appreciate assistance on getting a confirmation.

thank you!
Orders from mid April are still being processed. You can log into the shop section of the website and check to see if your order is there. Orders are being processed in teh order they were received but there is a daily limit on the quantity that Andorran customs will process on a daily basis so orders are staggered to accommodate.

Jackjc

08 Jul 2020, 21:26

Hello everyone, I just read the messages, I will be patient. Even if I remain very impatient ... Courage to you and thank you. For information my order is still pending, I have not received a confirmation email.

Return to “MODE Discussion”