Dmonnie24

No Background music when using mega sd

26 Mar 2020, 20:26

I am using a Japanese model 1 mega drive. I can hear sound effects when playing games like Sonic CD and Spider-Man v. King Pin but I have no background music at all. I have sound from FMV games.

This same thing is happening on my Nomad. Before the mod i had very few sound effects from said games and no sound from FMV games. After the mod I have the previous described sound effects with no background music. And full sound from fmv games. I figured it was just the nomad but now that is suspect.

Is it my cart or did I miss something?

Todd
Admin

Re: No Background music when using mega sd

26 Mar 2020, 20:53

I just responded to your email, but will post it here too just in case you haven't seen the email:

Go into the options menu on the MegaSD and make sure both PCM and CDDA audio are set to 80%. That should be the defaults for both.

Also, MegaSD doesn't support any kind of compressed audio tracks like MP3 or FLAC. WAV audio tracks are supported.

Also, we generally recommend using the Redump ISOs as they are high quality and have been well tested.

Mobiusstriptech

Re: No Background music when using mega sd

26 Mar 2020, 21:58

What mod? You didn't specify anything about a mod that you did in that first post.

Return to “MegaSD Tech Support”