Steven

Snatcher glitches on certain BIOS

27 Nov 2019, 14:47

I know there was some issue with Snatcher already and I don't think it was this one, but I'll report it just in case. I found a glitch in Snatcher that only seems to activate in a certain part of the game on certain BIOS. This happens with both the Mega Drive (Japanese) and the Mega Sg with both the X'Eye 2.00 BIOS (is there even another BIOS for X'Eye? Wondermega has 2 different ones) and US 2.00W when you have to shoot at Ivan:

https://i.imgur.com/yG7Ziov.jpg

My best camera is garbage and my photography skills are also garbage, so this is the best picture I was able to take.

I also noticed that Snatcher HATES the US 2.00 BIOS and refuses to load. All of the other 5 or 6 BIOS files that I've tried work fine, though, aside from the weird video glitch.

Edit: Actually, here's my save if you want to test it without having to play the entire beginning of the game until this point. All you have to do is talk and draw your gun.

neodev

Re: Snatcher glitches on certain BIOS

27 Nov 2019, 16:06

There is a fix in the next firmware that may help with these issues. It adds a more accurate CDD command processing.

Steven

Re: Snatcher glitches on certain BIOS

27 Nov 2019, 19:11

Okay, great. I actually just beat the game about 30 seconds ago (not exaggerating), and there was another glitch when a portrait was using some glitched colors, but it fixed itself. There was also another glitch where a portrait animation didn't play, but that fixed itself, too. This specific game seems to have some issues, and I hope the patch manages to fix everything. I forgot to mention that I am using emulate seek time, as well.

Return to “MegaSD Tech Support”