legolas119

How to add covers to CD games

25 Nov 2019, 23:59

Hi,

i don't remember how i can add covers to the games. Now i have Super Darius and Super Darius 2.
I ran Game DB manager, I scan my CD ROMS folder where i saved all my cd games (in iso+cue format).

After that, I found the Super Darius row and push the image path in the Screenshot columns and i picked the super darius screenshot present in the Images folder on the Game DB manager folder. Then it appears a pop up and it asked me to choose froom different hashes:
https://i.postimg.cc/FzRJFKBt/Immagine.png

Which is the right hash I have to choose? And after that, what I have to do in order to save the image on my microSD in order to see it in the games list on SuperSD?

Another question: i see that Super Darius 2 is missing in the games list of Game DB Manager: so, how can i add its cover?

thank you very much!

legolas119

Re: How to add covers to CD games

26 Nov 2019, 22:57

well, i added the Super Darius .png file already present in the Images folder of Game DB manager and it works.

Then i added Super Darius II in the game list of Game DB Manager and then i add the .png file that i saved in the Image folder: i resized it at 64 x 64 pixel, as all the others images. Then I scan the CD iso folder but it is not possible to view the snapshot in the SSD menu. Why? Have I to modify the .png file of Super Darius 2? I noticed that this image is 3.64KB, but all the others images are 2KB. Is it necessary to modify the sice? If so, how?

thank you

legolas119

Re: How to add covers to CD games

27 Nov 2019, 00:12

I solved the problem, i resized it with paint.net in order to have a right pallets, under 15 value.

Return to “Super SD System 3 Tech Support”