booovean

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

16 Dec 2019, 09:59

So I got a call from DHL today for the import fees from Andorra to Spain (Barcelona), which is a 3 hours drive by car.

100 bloody euros!!! SERIOUSLY?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

52€ taxes, 48€ management fees from DHL

WOW
just WOW

It would had been so much cheaper for me to drive the 3 hours to Andorra, pick it up and drive back.

DHL's management fees are so bloody exaggerated... i mean... I paid 16€ management fees to FedEx for managing my Analogue Mega SG import last week and paid nearly half the price on the import fees... more than double to DHL for something EU bound.

@Terraonion, you need to seriously reconsider where the material gets shipped from... due to added delays due to smal Andorrean customs capacity, to INSULTING import fees, including to EU members.... I was about to reject the fee and have the package sent back due to how exaggerated the import fee was... about half the price of the product... i mean... COME ON. :o

Deubeul

16 Dec 2019, 18:57

That's why I didn't buy the MegaSD and won't buy anything else from TO, even if I really want one and a NeoSD Pro.

That move to Andorra is a slap in european customers' face.

Just imagine the taxes you'd have to pay for a NeoSD Pro !!

keropi

17 Dec 2019, 07:52

Yep I am in the same boat. For GR the megasd would end up costing -370eur which is ridiculous.
Because of that I am just waiting to see what Krikzz will release after some months, apparently he is also making a megacd capable cart.

booovean

17 Dec 2019, 12:22

keropi wrote:
17 Dec 2019, 07:52
Yep I am in the same boat. For GR the megasd would end up costing -370eur which is ridiculous.
Because of that I am just waiting to see what Krikzz will release after some months, apparently he is also making a megacd capable cart.
a little off topic, but if you know where from Europe Krikzz products could be purchased, please let me know... been dying to get an Everdrive N64 X7 but only found from amazon.com which wont ship outside the USA...

yoshi41

17 Dec 2019, 16:03

You can buy Everdrives (from Germany) here...

https://www.dragonbox.de/en/everdrives/ ... tracic-iii

And btw. Terraonion products can also be purchased at Stonagegamer. They have very good support and shipment is import friendly.

Deubeul

18 Dec 2019, 19:49

Yes, I already thought about ordering at SAG, but I couldn't find shipping informations on their site without going through the purchase process.

And carbon balance wise, it would be pretty shameful.

io_oi

21 Dec 2019, 15:38

Hello,

As you impose us on accepting DHL as carrier, you should clearly put a link to their terms and conditions.
Here it is: https://mydhl.express.dhl/es/en/shipmen ... tions.html

It will be more respectful to your buyers.
Why?
Because when we "accept" DHL as carrier, we accept that they perform things on our behalf, we accept their conditions and that should REALLY be stipulated BEFORE paying, on the "shipping method" area maybe.

Some may think twice before clicking "pay" and for those, who will do it, will do it knowingly.

A tip for future buyers (living where VAT is around 20%): Just wait for Black Friday (-16%), so you'll have your Terraonion products at the regular prices... if I don't take DHL fees in account (17,50 €).

Or maybe you could offer us to knowingly accept a parcel with a value under 22 € (non taxable for France) or another value lower than the real price.
That won't change anything for you (except if they refund you for a stolen or damaged parcel for instance... but I have the feeling they don't).

Psygho

22 Dec 2019, 01:50

That woud be fraude. That last option..
No, dont think we have to go that way.

A bit more explanation woud be fine though. But is you go by pure law, the done it correctly..
In this case, the are the only one with this product , so,that give them some power. But as i mentioned earlyer, better too expensive, then not available.

Mr_Boo_Berry

23 Dec 2019, 18:17

DHL is the only shipping carrier available in Andorra and there's no UPS or FedEx, so yeah...

io_oi

23 Dec 2019, 22:39

I'm just asking Terraonion to explicitly inform their customers at the shipping page of the order about import taxes (we have to pay VAT, that's OK for me, it's the game, but DHL fees is racketeering... and, they won't deliver your parcel if you don't pay, at least in France).
And I'm asking them to add a conspicuous link to DHL terms and conditions too.

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”