I spent a lot of time trying to figure this out before I posted here. Hope someone can help me here. Basically, all Genesis, Master System, and 32x games work except my Sega CD games. When I select "Sega CD" folder from the MegaSD menu it loads the Sega CD boot screen then goes to the Sega CD, CD player app. No folders ever show up as I have them on the flash card, can't figure this out for the life of me.
Below is what I have done so far, any ideas? I've almost given up after several weeks of troubleshooting and searching for answers. Thanks for any help you can provide.
- Genesis model 1 used, no 32x or Sega CD plugged in
- Correct region bios in root BIOS folder (Verified working with bin+cue (below) in Fusion emulator)
- Game bin+cue in its own folder on root e.g. "\Sega CD\Game 1" (Verified working with BIOS (above) in Fusion emulator)
- Region BIOS set in options menu
- Latest MegaSD update installed
- SD card formatted to fat32 (Also formatted in exfat but no change)