cgallant1

Re: NeoSD Pro booting to white screen

28 Mar 2020, 23:53

Oxidia wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 22:14
Hello,
I just bought a brand new NEO SD PRO from Terraonion website but sadly I have same issue, so i decided to follow this tutorial but it's only work when i totally remove the two spacer :(
So it's not solved for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
i'm very happy by chosing the neo sd pro but the only thing is i didn't bought it with black friday offer so it's very very hurts my heart by spending 130 € custom fees and get this issue.
I feel very scary for my console everytime i put the cartbridge inside.

Fingers crossed for a solution.

Thanks very much for reading me and hope evreyone is safe at this moment.

Take care

The most reliable solution is on page 3 of this thread by Utgardaloki76. Multiple people including myself had success with the spacer filing method. I haven't had the issue since.

The mods should make that solution the suggested fix.

50L1D

14 Apr 2020, 19:28

Hi there, I also have the same problem with the white screen on my new NeoSD Pro cart. Is there a running list for the new spacer? If so, please add me. Thanks.

Tommy

27 Apr 2020, 22:23

I got my NEOSD Pro AES a couple of weeks ago from SAG and have the graphical issues mentioned In some threads. I had the NEOSD too and that worked perfect with no issues on the same console. The time I put in the Pro in and turned on the console I felt something wasn’t right from a slight glitch and audio pop I heard and saw on startup.

First game I flashed was Blazing Star. When I got to the first boss there was a weird glitch of missing graphic by its head. I then flashed Pulstar and that seemed ok. i noticed the fist major issue when I tried to flash Metal Slug to the RAM Slot. After the flash, startup was garbled graphics title screen and game play. I the turned the console off and on then it was back to normal. Flashed it to slot 3 and seemed to played fine. I believe I had a garbled start up screen at one point too.

I just wanted to chime in so my issue is documented also. I briefly tested it today but will have a longer run tomorrow and be sure to take pictures this time. Hopefully it doesn’t happen again but I'll report back either way. I Can still return it but hope it doesn’t come to that.

T

TigroX

06 May 2020, 16:18

Hi - it's been some time with this issue where the spacer is still causing the problem.

Last update we had was the plastics supplier in China was looking into it, and then that obviously didn't move forward as quickly because of Coronavirus outbreak. Is there any news on this front? Still would like to use this product, but just am unable to because of the apparent defect in the plastic.

Appreciate the update when you can.

Thanks!

Todd
Admin

06 May 2020, 20:41

We hope to have a solution to this soon.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

Max_P0

14 May 2020, 06:25

Todd wrote:
06 May 2020, 20:41
We hope to have a solution to this soon.
Thanks Todd. I have been waiting since December. :)

TigroX

17 Jun 2020, 18:43

Any further updates on this? Been a couple additional months since we have heard something soon.

Product is still not working due to spacer, and hoping there’s SOME resolution soon.

Yorper

20 Jun 2020, 10:36

TigroX wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 18:43
Any further updates on this? Been a couple additional months since we have heard something soon.

Been waiting ages myself. Support is piss poor at best. Hate running my NEOSD Pro without a shell on it.

CMS

02 Jul 2020, 16:44

Agree. They should have offered a discount to everyone that purchased this defective batch when this was discovered in december '19

Todd
Admin

03 Jul 2020, 16:16

Everyone: If you are affected by the spacer defect, please send us an email to: support(at)terraonion.com

Email Subject: NeoSD Pro Spacer defect

In the body of the email include your purchase order number and brief details.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

Return to “NEOSD and NEOSD Pro Discussion”