vomora

Neobuilder download unavailable???

08 May 2019, 16:33

To Whom This May Concern,

I recently purchased the NEOSD Pro for the AES.

1. I have created an account on the terraonion website.

2. Added the Product NEOSD PRO AES via the product serial number.

3. The only available download I have access to is file name "NeoBuilderUI_1.06" which is only 535 kb.

Are there additional files that I am missing? If so, what files do I need to download and where can I download them?

Since purchasing this product it has been both a waste of time and money. If the program I need is not available for me to use the product, please let me know immediately so I can return the item for a refund.

Todd
Admin

Re: Neobuilder download unavailable???

08 May 2019, 16:52

Victor,
I responded to your email just moments ago, but since you posted this on the forum, I thought I would answer here as well.

You download the NeoBuilder application, run it against a set of Neo Geo Mame roms (that you must obtain yourself) and it spits out the compatible .neo rom files that you then copy to your SD card.

We do NOT furnish roms for any of our products (and neither does any other flash cart manufacturer). Those are your responsibility to obtain.

vomora

08 May 2019, 18:47

Todd,

The issue is that I am not able to download the actual program. I have already added the product to my online account via its product number, and the only downloadable file accessible to me is file name "NeoBuilderUI_1.06" which is only 535 kb. Is this the correct file needed to run the NeoBuilder program? If not, which files do I need and where can I acquire them?

I understand that I need to run the program to convert the ROMS to a usable format. The issue is that I have no access to download the actual program. I don't understand why the process to attain these files has to be so cryptic. Please send a link or email me the files for the actual NeoBuilder program.

If anyone else is having a similar issue please let me know. If anyone has the actual NeoBuilder program, please tell me where you downloaded it, and what was the approximate file size of the program.

Thank you.

Todd
Admin

08 May 2019, 21:07

Yes that's the correct file. It's a .zip archive.

I emailed it to you earlier or you can try downloading again.

vomora

09 May 2019, 08:08

1. I just went on my "products" page and I see that the inital downloadable file has been changed to a zip file I can use to extract and use the actual NeoBuilder program. Thank you.

2. Looking at my email inbox now, you never emailed me the zip file.

Forgive me if I sounded upset at the beginning of this thread. However, for the price of the product this process should not be this difficult. It took me a little while to search for the product number of my NEOSD Pro because there were no instructions included.

I tried looking for the product number: outside of the cartridge case, in the manual which was included, and in my emailed receipt with no luck. I finally found it on the back of the actual cartridge on the bottom right corner. A white sticker placed on one of the game cartridge boards. I understand now why the black colored cartridge shell is transparent, but figuring out if a number is a "3", "6", or an "8" is terrible. The product number cannot be easily read.

I have not even began using the product yet, and I am already losing faith. Frustrating having to work all day and come home to another issue I have to troubleshoot.

Todd
Admin

09 May 2019, 15:44

The email with the zip file attached to it was emailed to you at about 11:16am EST yesterday. Maybe it went to you spam folder. I emailed it to you about 20 minutes after your last email asked for it to be sent.

You can also find the serial number by plugging the cart into your system and powering it on. Go to Options and then version and on that screen it has the serial number.

Lord Karnage

14 Aug 2019, 22:22

If anyone else has trouble finding Neobuilder, it is also available on Stone age Gamers website on the Neo SD Product page right under the picture of the product.

Return to “NEOSD and NEOSD Pro AES Tech Support”