leonogueirabjj

My neosdpro wont boot

26 Apr 2019, 07:28

Someone can help me PLEASE... I contacted the tech support but they said "we are looking for it" ...someone over here had a similar experience?

check my video(please watch in 1080p); https://photos.app.goo.gl/D95gHA2v6ccRemB57

Todd
Admin

Re: My neosdpro wont boot

26 Apr 2019, 15:29

I just responded to your latest email, but I will post it here as well:

Couple thoughts: What power supply are you using with your Neo Geo? Is it an original SNK power supply, or a 3rd party one? Can you post a picture of the power supply you use with it?

The NeoSD and NeoSD Pro are designed to work with original SNK power supplies and if you are using 3rd party ones sometimes they don't have enough power for it. Even if an original cart works fine, the PSU still might not have enough juice for the NeoSD.

leonogueirabjj

26 Apr 2019, 18:05

Thanks for the quick answer guys!(here and Also in my email) , unfortunately I use a 3 party psu with my neo geo specs ... with a very respect supply (retrogamecave) (I have his psu for my other systems including the triple Sega cd genesis and 32x I never had a single problem) , I just contacted him... he told me his psu meets all the specs , but he is gonna work in a new one ... my problem is I can’t find any official one for my neo geo model ... any advices??

leonogueirabjj

26 Apr 2019, 18:12

He just answer me again , he has another client with the neosd not the neosd pro ... and it is working(I’m not sure if the neosdpro consume more energy than the neosd)... he is gonna work something for me ...

leonogueirabjj

26 Apr 2019, 19:26

Hey guys I followed your instructions, than I put the games back in the sd card , now the card boot , also load games on the ram slot , but it crashes or reset during gameplay, the other slots the system crashes right away ... I recorded another videos maybe you can take a look....
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NMB8WNLb3M8phm7s6

Thank you helping me

Leo

Return to “NEOSD and NEOSD Pro AES Tech Support”