amerika

Cannot boot to system menu

20 Apr 2019, 22:25

Hello!

Today I ran into an odd issue and the Quick Start Guide did not have a fix for my issue. My NeoSD refuses to boot to the system menu. It will only boot into the last game I had loaded (baseball stars). I cannot hit the button combination to go back to the menu nor can I hold the start button at system boot and get to the menu.

It's worked just fine up until this last time I went to use the system. It's just sat here untouched so I am confused what could be going on.

I checked to make sure the SD card could be read and windows reads it just fine and reports no file system errors when I do a scan. And I don't think there is a firmware I can run on it as I checked the downloads section.

I am a registered user of the NeoSD (same for my SSDS3) as well if that matters for help/warranty reasons.

Thanks,

Michael

amerika

Re: Cannot boot to system menu

20 Apr 2019, 22:31

Shortly after posting this, I realized my issue was that I had an extension cord for my controller that wasn't seated all the way and it was causing some of the buttons (like Start) not to work. I can now get to the menu without issue so please feel free to close this thread and my apologies for not checking this first.

Return to “NEOSD and NEOSD Pro AES Tech Support”