poppunkgametime

Graphical issues on sprites

30 Sep 2018, 01:11

Hello,

I've had my NeoSD AES for several months and I have been enjoying it. However, I have been experiencing some minor graphical issues on characters and other elements in almost every game. The game is still playable it's just a noticeable annoyance with the graphics that I really wish wasn't there. I noticed that this mostly happens on characters, HUD elements and text. I also noticed that it produces problems with graphics that scale. visually it looks like specific vertical lines of pixels become corrupted. Since I got my NeoSD AES I have been trying to troubleshoot the problem on and off when I had the time. I looked into my Neo Geo itself to see if there were any problems with the board or contacts and found no problems. I saw an older thread on the neo-geo.com forums that talked about a similar issue that I've been experiencing and was wondering if there is a similar solution for me. Below is a link to the thread mentioned, my NeoSD firmware and a few picture examples of my problem. Thanks.

Ver. 1.06 R10
Thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthrea ... d-!/page15

neodev

Re: Graphical issues on sprites

30 Sep 2018, 12:42

We have a couple of other users with this issue. It seems to affect a very specific AES version or lot. We have a firmware that succesfully fixes the issue, so please send us an email to support at terraoniondotcom with your serial so we can send you a firmware

poppunkgametime

Re: Graphical issues on sprites

30 Sep 2018, 23:42

Will do. Thanks!

Return to “NEOSD and NEOSD Pro AES Tech Support”