Blugenesi

DHL didn’t even tell us anything!

23 Jul 2020, 11:58

:cry: Hi everyone, so I have a serious problem, and I don’t know what to do about it.
My good friend Royce and I ordered a mega SD to use with our SG for my youtube channel that’s small but i’m hoping to grow with a variety of content.
I paid for it, but due to personal reasons Royce was the one to pay for it using money I sent him to his address. And we were told to wait a few days.
Well, earlier in the past week I remembered duty and paid for that myself hoping that wouldn’t be a issue.
I got a email saying it was shipping mid june (since it was set up with my email)
But I got anxious as using the DHL site as a guest to track it it said it was delievered which it certainly wasn’t.
So it took us forever to find a way to get in since I in the history of the order only ever got 3 emails about it, and apparently not all the information was there as it wanted stuff I know I didn’t have. I only ever got a waybill code, a reference (which didn’t seem to be the reference code DHL wanted since they wanted 6 digits and mine was 9) and when I finally got into the tracking, it turned out that it had been waiting somewhere (where I don’t know) for days now, and had been sent to the shipper before i remembered to pay duty, which is really, really dumb. Not only was there always someone at Royces house during this period, not once did anyone come to his door, we had no idea they were even trying to deliever it. The only reason I started getting anxious in the first place is because of the fact it’s been a month since it started shipping, which is sort of expected since the pandemic. But here’s the thing. nearly 400 dollars in our currency is not something easily obtained for a hobby, and at the end of the day, i’m just worried i’ll never get my mega sg which I got to make my youtube channel better and I just want to know what my options are. Can anyone help me and my buddy just get the device I paid for?

Segaheart99

Re: DHL didn’t even tell us anything!

23 Jul 2020, 15:10

The post above doesn't make any sense but first thing first

What item were you trying to get delivered. The mega sg is done by analogue and any issues should be sent to them.

The mega sd is done by terraonion which i hope they may help you here.

I paid for it, but due to personal reasons Royce was the one to pay for it using money I sent him to his address. And we were told to wait a few days.

This i dont get but I believe what you trying to say is you got a friend to pay for it using his credit card and pay him back in money

Blugenesi

27 Jul 2020, 15:09

So, while I still believe nobody contacted us about the Mega SD getting to our area ever, as the same thing happened with a AVS we also ordered but were lucky enough to catch on to, I will come to terms with what happened. I’ve written two emails to the support and heard nothing back since they told me what I already knew, but How can I get the product we payed for now?

Segaheart99

27 Jul 2020, 19:20

Blugenesi wrote:
27 Jul 2020, 15:09
So, while I still believe nobody contacted us about the Mega SD getting to our area ever, as the same thing happened with a AVS we also ordered but were lucky enough to catch on to, I will come to terms with what happened. I’ve written two emails to the support and heard nothing back since they told me what I already knew, but How can I get the product we payed for now?
As long as you know you order number i suggest contacting

Support(at)Terraonion.com

Or join there discord channel

Remember to replace the at with @

https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

Todd
Admin

27 Jul 2020, 21:44

We've already talked to him about it.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”