Herf

DHL needs other phone number for shipping...

10 Jul 2020, 14:09

Hello,

after my purchse of a MODE in your shop i received an email from the support - dhl got a wrong phone number pls change it via this link and so on.

I did what was requested. Today i received the same email again! And i checked my adress field in my account - it was properlly changed. Then i checked the invoice of my purchase - there is the old number. And i think your system used the old number - but i can not change it.

So failed the second try of the shipping of my already payed 200$ item.

Please make it work - i would hate to cancel the order

With kind regards
Sebastian - a customer

alucard1978

Re: DHL needs other phone number for shipping...

10 Jul 2020, 15:45

I had the same problem with my shipping address. I've had 2 items arrive with no issue, then got the emails, changed the information, and got them again. Something is awry in Terraonion land.

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

10 Jul 2020, 16:37

Hello,

There are two addresses on the shop

Invoice address
shipping address

we got an app that sends the shipping address to DHL in real time, if DHL says its bad, this app sends an email to the customer every 3 days.

The app only sends those emails (each 3 days until the user fixes the issue) when one of those two things happens (or both) :

- Address is a Postal Box (DHL refuses to ship orders to postal boxes)

- User introduced phone is invalid (DHL wont ship any packet without a valid phone number, so their system checks if the phone is valid).

We started to use this new app last month cause DHL forced us to create the shipping labels by this way, else than doing those by hand as we did before.

So please, check if you guys have an invalid phone number or a postal box on the shipping address and change it, your order will not be shiped until DHL server reports the shipping address being correct (that means : no postal box and a valid phone number, among other checks like the postal code)

If you guys think there is an error on DHL server check, please send us an email to support

Thanks

alucard1978

10 Jul 2020, 20:19

terraonion_admin wrote:
10 Jul 2020, 16:37
Hello,

There are two addresses on the shop

Invoice address
shipping address

we got an app that sends the shipping address to DHL in real time, if DHL says its bad, this app sends an email to the customer every 3 days.

The app only sends those emails (each 3 days until the user fixes the issue) when one of those two things happens (or both) :

- Address is a Postal Box (DHL refuses to ship orders to postal boxes)

- User introduced phone is invalid (DHL wont ship any packet without a valid phone number, so their system checks if the phone is valid).

We started to use this new app last month cause DHL forced us to create the shipping labels by this way, else than doing those by hand as we did before.

So please, check if you guys have an invalid phone number or a postal box on the shipping address and change it, your order will not be shiped until DHL server reports the shipping address being correct (that means : no postal box and a valid phone number, among other checks like the postal code)

If you guys think there is an error on DHL server check, please send us an email to support

Thanks
E-mail sent. My address is correct on my account but incorrect on the order.

Herf

11 Jul 2020, 11:44

I chnaged my phone number in my account, but the number on the order is not changeable by me.

So if you send this order to DHL again it will come out wrong AGAIN

I think you have to generate a new order form with the correct number.

Between in the order form is not mentioned how the number is wanted - like +49/xxxxxxxxxx or +49xxxxxxxx or even a german number without international +49 from?

Please fix this fast. i wrote already to customer support but didn' got a proper answer and in my order history is the wrong number

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”