jp_flynn@hotmail.com

How long does it take an order to ship?

16 Sep 2019, 07:55

Wasn't sure where to post this. I ordered an MegaSD on Sept 11 and I'm just curious how long these take to ship out. The website isn't the clearest about how this works. Every product on the site says NOT IN STOCK, but the MegaSD says IN STOCK. But, then on the MegaSD info page at the bottom, the latest info says: This item starts shipping first week of August 2019 by strict purchase order, shipping times will depend on sales volumes. So your site says IN STOCK but the info at the bottom says shipping times depend on sales volume. I understand this is a smaller company, but a little clearer product shipping info would certainly be nice for customers. I mean, I placed my order because I was under the impression they were in stock. If I had known I might have to wait months until you meet a certain sales quota, I may not have bothered. Thanks for any info. :idea:

Flashman

Re: How long does it take an order to ship?

16 Sep 2019, 13:16

Some of us pre-ordered in early July and have only just got the Mega SD in the last week, so good luck :lol:

To be fair it's worth the wait when you get it!

jp_flynn@hotmail.com

16 Sep 2019, 21:51

I certainly agree. I just wish their site was a little more clear. In one section it says in stock and then waaaaay at the bottom of the product page it says orders ship based on sales volume. And then after order confirmation, you get no further info. I mean, it's not thaaaat hard to have a little clearer info on how your shipping process works. :D

Hairlesswookiee

18 Sep 2019, 13:29

Yeah I ordered one on the 9th and was hoping to at least get a shipping update by now since I also thought "in stock" meant that they had inventory ready to go. Oh well, I guess it'll get here when it gets here.

Todd
Admin

18 Sep 2019, 16:23

We hope to have these shipped next week.

Sorry for the delays.

jp_flynn@hotmail.com

19 Sep 2019, 02:58

Todd wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 16:23
We hope to have these shipped next week.

Sorry for the delays.
I'm not complaining, I know the company is smaller, I just wish the way it all works was a little more clear on the site. For example, after the site confirms your order it would say: "We only ship out once a week or in batches so your order may take several weeks" etc...

micro-bee

19 Sep 2019, 03:23

jp_flynn@hotmail.com wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 02:58
I just wish the way it all works was a little more clear on the ste. For example, after the site confirms your order it would say: "We only ship out once a week or in batches so your order may take several weeks" etc...
I completely agree as I've been wondering myself. I've gotten no email since my payment (on this matter).
Maybe a follow-up email would be nice or mentioning the process in "Order and Shipping Status Updates" thread.

mingster

29 Sep 2019, 23:30

Has anyone had an update on theirs yet? I ordered mine on the 11th as well, and have heard nothing since.

micro-bee

30 Sep 2019, 03:01

Yes it is not good when your 1st posts to forum are about lack of passing on information

jp_flynn@hotmail.com

30 Sep 2019, 04:34

mingster wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 23:30
Has anyone had an update on theirs yet? I ordered mine on the 11th as well, and have heard nothing since.

Same, ordered on the 11th and heard nothing. All I ever see is the occasional forum post stating they're working on it. I'm not sure what that means. When your company's sole purpose is to ship out items which people have paid you for, I'm not sure what else you'd be doing in day to day operations of your company other than packing and shipping out said items. :?:

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”