mastamuzz

what's up with this?

11 Feb 2019, 07:20

Where To Purchase:
Please remember that if you’re interested in purchasing an SSDS3, it’s much safer to buy it from a trusted reseller such as Stone Age Gamer, rather than from TerraOnion directly, as their history of theft, harassment and exposing customer information (seriously!) makes them the number one company in the retro-gaming scene to stay away from.

This is a device I want to love, but the high price and company’s consistent disrespect towards their customers make it a solid no for me.

found it at Retro RGB while looking for info on the fixes for my video OCD, those are serious accusations and not the TO I know.

Todd
Admin

Re: what's up with this?

11 Feb 2019, 14:53

Bob doesn't like Terraonion. That's pretty much all that needs to be said as I don't think it's worth rehashing the past.

mastamuzz

Re: what's up with this?

12 Feb 2019, 04:23

He doesn't like half the communities cause I still remember when people use to make fun of him before he got the gang support but oh well as you said no need to relive the drama, no wonder I stay away from the forums for long periods of time, life is delicious so better not to waste it on the internet. :mrgreen:

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”