mastamuzz

500 Server Error

11 Aug 2018, 02:18

I'm trying to buy a Super SD System 3 and when I press the proceed to checkout button sends me to a 500 server error page

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

Re: 500 Server Error

27 Aug 2018, 16:20

mastamuzz wrote:
11 Aug 2018, 02:18
I'm trying to buy a Super SD System 3 and when I press the proceed to checkout button sends me to a 500 server error page
mastamuzz, have you managed to proceed with the order ?

BTW, sorry about the late answer mate, i totally forget to answer you.

Alex,

mastamuzz

02 Sep 2018, 08:37

nope still waiting

mensaje que sale en mi ordenador

500 Server Error
Oops, something went wrong.

Try to refresh this page or feel free to contact us if the problem persists.

intente desde mi mobil, ipad, laptop y desktop siempre el mismo resultado.

voy a intentar por el ps4, xboxone puta desde la dremcast pero no puede manejar https jeje pero ya veremos

EDIT: confirmado ps4 y xbox tampoco me deja

bueno pues parece que nunca tendre un SD system 3 primero mi cuenta esta bloqueada al hacer un usuario nuevo si me deja pasar a comercio pero cuando quiero pagar me dice "No se puede realizar la operación
Error en datos enviados. Contacte con su comercio."

marque al soporte de mi tarjeta y me dice que nunca les pasa ni el intento de cobrar no esta bloqueado ni pide nada asi que no es mi tarjeta.

creo que lo mejor sera esperar a ver si antes del 2019 le llega algo a stone age gamer :cry:

EDIT2:
Ostia que solo con una tarjeta pude pasar el embargo comercial ya pude ordenar el cacharro por fin

Tandgnissle

14 Sep 2018, 14:29

Hello, tried ordering the ssds3 and I'm getting the "500 Server Error" when trying to proceed to check out.
I had to reset my password on the account I had back on the neosdstore site in order to be able to log in though, it might have something to do with the transferal to the new site? My store login has the same email as this forums account if you would be so kind as to look at the account.

Using the contact form gave no reply.

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

14 Sep 2018, 22:30

Tandgnissle wrote:
14 Sep 2018, 14:29
Hello, tried ordering the ssds3 and I'm getting the "500 Server Error" when trying to proceed to check out.
I had to reset my password on the account I had back on the neosdstore site in order to be able to log in though, it might have something to do with the transferal to the new site? My store login has the same email as this forums account if you would be so kind as to look at the account.

Using the contact form gave no reply.
Were you able to order once you have reset the password ?

I mean, does the "500 Server Error" issue dissapears once you have reset your password ?

We tried to purchase with an existing account and its working fine here, we tried that back in the day also.

And yes, it may be related to the data transfer to the new shop, the new version of the shop uses different tables on the database so we had to make scripts to dump and insert the data back.

We will investigate this next week

mastamuzz

14 Sep 2018, 23:39

Sorry I replied in Spanish, the only way for me was to create a new account cause it was always sending me the 500 error, that error on web protocol only means there is no data to support the query so the imported files on the new shop are not compatible on certain areas.

Best thing to do for that is fill e'm out all over again

now I have two different accounts, one neosd and the other ssd3 related but at the moment is the only way.

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

15 Sep 2018, 01:27

Thats werid,

I tried (again) to make a purchase with my own personal account that i had on the old shop and i moved to the new one and it works fine here.
mastamuzz, would you mind if we reset the password on your old account to try purchasing with it and force the 500 error (so we can debug whats happening there) ?

It will be monday/tuesday

mastamuzz

16 Sep 2018, 13:21

I don't mind if you migrate my neosd to this account please

Tandgnissle

19 Sep 2018, 17:33

terraonion_admin wrote:
14 Sep 2018, 22:30
Were you able to order once you have reset the password ?

I mean, does the "500 Server Error" issue dissapears once you have reset your password ?

We tried to purchase with an existing account and its working fine here, we tried that back in the day also.

And yes, it may be related to the data transfer to the new shop, the new version of the shop uses different tables on the database so we had to make scripts to dump and insert the data back.

We will investigate this next week
No, I had to reset the password to get into my account to start with (used a password manager so I know the old password wasn't forgotten). I'm still getting "500 Server Error" when trying to order. Removing order from cart, logging out, logging in again and trying to order gives the same error.

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”