mikeyvids

Making sure order didn't go through...

05 Sep 2020, 22:38

I put in for a MODE preorder want to confirm it DIDN'T go through. I used a relative's card since having issues with my bank card. I input the card information twice (it kept taking me back to card info) and apparently the relative had a text message for fraud protection regarding fraud protection while this was happening. Thinking this was some issue with the card/site I opted to order through StoneAge gamer instead which accepted payment. I need to confirm the order from Terraonion shop did not go through as it is not my card and don't want to ill-will the favor of lending me the card.

Many thanks in advance

jp_flynn@hotmail.com

Re: Making sure order didn't go through...

06 Sep 2020, 01:39

A lot of credit/debt card companies block TerraOnion since they're overseas and the card companies automatically flag it as suspicious. If TerraOnion didn't send you a purchase confirmation, it did not go through. That said, your relative can obvious contact their card company either on the phone or online and confirm in about 1 minute whether it was charged or not.

Todd
Admin

Re: Making sure order didn't go through...

06 Sep 2020, 05:23

mikeyvids wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 22:38
I put in for a MODE preorder want to confirm it DIDN'T go through. I used a relative's card since having issues with my bank card. I input the card information twice (it kept taking me back to card info) and apparently the relative had a text message for fraud protection regarding fraud protection while this was happening. Thinking this was some issue with the card/site I opted to order through StoneAge gamer instead which accepted payment. I need to confirm the order from Terraonion shop did not go through as it is not my card and don't want to ill-will the favor of lending me the card.

Many thanks in advance

Send us an email. Address in my signature.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

Return to “MODE Discussion”