User avatar
yoshi41
Posts: 82
Joined: 14 Apr 2018, 09:33

Re: MegaSD CartDBManagerMD Screenshot tool now open source!

24 Nov 2019, 00:20

New version with about 2700 No-Intro matches incl. CD games. Comes in 2 different flavors, one with in-game snapshots and one with title screenshots.

Still few games without screenshot. Everything is machine generated, no manual adjustments have been made.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApcLW6 ... sp=sharing


Vladoken
Posts: 4
Joined: 07 Dec 2019, 12:31

Re: MegaSD CartDBManagerMD Screenshot tool now open source!

08 Dec 2019, 14:48

Thanks !

I have a little problem with it though, the app doesn't seem to scan files with accents. I've verified the CRC just to be sure and I can confirm it correspond with the game's CRC in the database.

hugo19941994
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Nov 2019, 20:13

Re: MegaSD CartDBManagerMD Screenshot tool now open source!

26 Jan 2020, 23:06

@flamepanther and I have released a new version of our cover pack, in case anyone wants to try it out: https://github.com/hugo19941994/megasd- ... r/releases

If anyone needs some help I also wrote a small guide on how to use the GameDBManagerMD software and the DB packs here https://github.com/hugo19941994/megasd- ... User-Guide

User avatar
Greg2600
Posts: 25
Joined: 29 Jan 2019, 02:44

Re: MegaSD CartDBManagerMD Screenshot tool now open source!

20 Apr 2020, 07:18

Wow, I gotta try these Game DB files out!

Nintendjay
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 Jun 2020, 11:44

Re: MegaSD CartDBManagerMD Screenshot tool now open source!

19 Jun 2020, 11:49

Is there a way of manually updating the game icon for the TerraTV screen? For example I have used CartDBManagerMD to batch apply the screenshot to 90% of games. I have a handful that CartDBManagerMD is not matching. How am I best off manually applying the icon to the remaining 10%?

R2Dork
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Nov 2020, 18:50

Re: MegaSD CartDBManagerMD Screenshot tool now open source!

06 Nov 2020, 19:07

@hugo19941994 Thank you so much for sharing your cover pack and step-by-step instructions! I have THREE Sega CD titles that won't show the cover image for whatever reason. The ROMs are clean and working fine, I've even made sure there are no hidden files that could mess up the process. Any ideas as to what's going wrong or is there a way to force a fix for these three games?

Thanks for any help!
hugo19941994 wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 23:06
@flamepanther and I have released a new version of our cover pack, in case anyone wants to try it out: https://github.com/hugo19941994/megasd- ... r/releases

If anyone needs some help I also wrote a small guide on how to use the GameDBManagerMD software and the DB packs here https://github.com/hugo19941994/megasd- ... User-Guide

Return to “MegaSD Discussion”