TKH

Re: Missing Firmware from downloads - READ ME!

02 Jan 2020, 16:35

New firmware 1.04 R09 has been released but it still doesn't show in downloads. Looks like there is still some problems with your downloads section.

Mr_Boo_Berry

03 Jan 2020, 11:18

Did you register your MegaSD's serial to the downloads section via the Add Product button? Appears fine here.

TKH

03 Jan 2020, 17:02

I was one of those whose serial number was originally missing from the database so I couldn't register. After help from Todd I was finally able to register, but unfortunately my account only shows manuals in the download section. There are no firmwares to download.

TKH

23 Jan 2020, 01:23

Looks like I'm not getting any help in this matter from Terraonion. There has been no more answers to my private messages and there is still no firmwares for me to download. Nice.

Has anyone tried removing their product from the download page and then registering again? Maybe that would somehow fix my account? Or is it even possible to register again if I remove existing product?

Todd
Admin

23 Jan 2020, 04:06

TKH wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 01:23
Looks like I'm not getting any help in this matter from Terraonion. There has been no more answers to my private messages and there is still no firmwares for me to download. Nice.

Has anyone tried removing their product from the download page and then registering again? Maybe that would somehow fix my account? Or is it even possible to register again if I remove existing product?
Sorry, looking into this again.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

TreacleWench

17 May 2020, 07:32

I have the same issue as well, my serial number is not in the system and I can't register.

LantisEscudo

18 May 2020, 19:11

I'm having the same issue that my serial number is not in the system.

Todd
Admin

19 May 2020, 17:02

try it now.

And latest firmware should be available later today or tomorrow.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

futuremoves

05 Jun 2020, 04:42

Hello. I have purchased two of your upcoming mode cartridges and wanted a Mega SD as well but they were sold out. So, I purchased one off Ebay. Unfortunately it didn't come with a memory card so I do not have firmware. So, I came to download the latest and I am getting the message that my serial # doesn't exist? I used the one on the white sticker inside the cart. I saw where you mentioned later serial #'s may not be in the system yet? Is there a way I can download the firmware for my new cartridge so I can begin using it?

Thank you

Mobiusstriptech

06 Jun 2020, 04:14

The firmware is on the cart. It's not a Krikzz device that requires special files on the card. Just add your games and go.

Return to “MegaSD Discussion”