Todd
Admin

Missing Firmware from downloads - READ ME!

19 Oct 2019, 18:45

Everyone:

We know about an issue where firmwares aren't showing up in the downloads section for recently delivered carts. This will be fixed with the release of the next firmware update as it will show up in the downloads.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

Nunziotg

Re: Missing Firmware from downloads - READ ME!

20 Oct 2019, 03:22

I saw on another thread something about how the saved game size changed with this firmware update. If I update the firmware will I lose any game saves I already have?

neodev

20 Oct 2019, 09:15

You won't lose any saves.

cyberjew

22 Oct 2019, 06:14

Are there any plans of setting up a listserv that we can sign up for so we know when new BIOS released ship?

I don’t mind checking in periodically but it would be great to have a proactive notification.

I know you’re probably swamped. If this is something you could make happen at some point, I’m sure customers would appreciate knowing about it as soon as possible. It seems like the fixes can make a significant difference.

The changes between the version that was on the Mega SD when I received it and 1.03 are a night and day difference. The stability when going back to the menu screen when using it on my Mega Sg is, so far, working 100% of the time where as it was broken 100% of the time on the earlier release.

Glad it was resolved so quickly! Keep up the great work!

Gummy Bear

22 Oct 2019, 08:58

Or at least an ETA for the new bios.

jacib

27 Oct 2019, 21:15

i have downloaded the update file, and put it on the root of my sd card, but the mega sd seems to not be seeing the update. just goes to menu after splash screen. do i need to rename the file?

Todd
Admin

27 Oct 2019, 22:26

Double check your serial number. Go into options and version and get the number from there. If the serial number of the cart doesn’t match up with that file, it won’t update.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

29 Oct 2019, 22:33

cyberjew wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 06:14
Are there any plans of setting up a listserv that we can sign up for so we know when new BIOS released ship?

I don’t mind checking in periodically but it would be great to have a proactive notification.

I know you’re probably swamped. If this is something you could make happen at some point, I’m sure customers would appreciate knowing about it as soon as possible. It seems like the fixes can make a significant difference.

The changes between the version that was on the Mega SD when I received it and 1.03 are a night and day difference. The stability when going back to the menu screen when using it on my Mega Sg is, so far, working 100% of the time where as it was broken 100% of the time on the earlier release.

Glad it was resolved so quickly! Keep up the great work!
Yes,

There are plans to improve the downloads section.

I myself hate spam so we never send emails to anyone (neither when we release new products) cause that. But maybe this is far too much and sending one email once a year will not disturb anyone with new product releases and same for firmware updates

CIIX

11 Nov 2019, 18:41

Hi I just got my MEG SD I tried the link and it dose not work and I and I registered it with the code on the back and it just give me the manual and dev manual what should I do?

BuddhaPhi

11 Nov 2019, 22:29

Unfortunately my serial number isn't in the system so I can't register it or download in any way. How do I fix this?

Return to “MegaSD Discussion”