Dampfwalze

Abo for non public testing firmware?

31 Aug 2019, 20:03

I'd like to play Snatcher with the fix of the new firmware but it has been said that it will take some time before the proofed public release will happen.
On the other hand, i dont have time to do extensive testing. And maybe there are other customers which are in the same situation?.

Would it be possible to get the testing firmwares without to contribute to the testing? I guess you dont want to release the test firmware to public because there could be problems and people will complain loudly. But I dont care and know that errors are possible. So maybe people like me, who accept errors in test firmware and will not complain, could subsribe to kind of an abo for always getting the newest firmware, including the test firmwares?

What do you and the community thinks about my proposal?

Seren18

Re: Abo for non public testing firmware?

31 Aug 2019, 21:48

Why not just wait like everyone else? I want to play Snatcher at some point too but I'll wait for the build to be a finalized release.

Devs cannot just release a test build because somebody or someone wants to play a particular game and especially without even contributing to help debug it because that is ignorant and selfish imo, as that is not how it works.

Dampfwalze

Re: Abo for non public testing firmware?

01 Sep 2019, 02:30

Well thats why I was asking and not demanding. I understand now that this question was selfish and very rude, so I will wait patently. Thank you.

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”