Hunk

Mega SD stuck in Leipzig/Germany because there are papers missing.

31 Aug 2019, 11:52

Hi TerraOninon-Guys!

I tried reaching you through Email and through the webshop but didn't get an answer (I can understand that you are busy and a small company.), I hope maybe here I get an reply, I wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer, but in 2 weeks I will go on vaction, and if the package will be released in that timeframe, then DHL can't deliver it to me.

My order was processed and is now stuck in Germany Lepizig

I received an Email which says:

Further Detail:
DHL needs further information from the importer

and

Clearance Event: A DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer or please contact DHL Customer Service for further assistance. Customer should contact DHL Customer Service if not reached by DHL.

I called DHL Express, they said that there is something missing from you called (in german) an MRN - Ausfuhrbegleitdokument (In English:
export accompanying document?). I hope you can send them the missing paper so that the package can move on.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Hunk
Last edited by Hunk on 31 Aug 2019, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

infinest

Re: Mega SD stuck in Leipzig/Germany because there are papers missing.

31 Aug 2019, 13:34

They told me the exact same thing when i were to receive mine a couple of weeks ago.
When I called them a second time, the person i spoke to told me they could also send me a form to fill out via email.
Once i sent that back it went through customs the next day.

So maybe call one more time and ask if your problem could be resolved this way. The form is called "Auftrag zur Abfertigung einer Zollsendung"

Hunk

Re: Mega SD stuck in Leipzig/Germany because there are papers missing.

31 Aug 2019, 21:36

Thank you for the info! :) But it seems, the fine people at TerraOnion did send DHL the missing information or the problem they had was resolved otherwise, because I received an Email today with Clearance processing complete! I hope the package will now move on!

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”