Badtaste

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

13 Aug 2019, 09:29

One question

When all this maelstron of orders ends... Will you, eventually, be adding another shipping option? (other than DHL)

thanks

Kev79

14 Aug 2019, 11:14

Todd wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 04:38
And the only thing of ours that is manufactured in China is our plastics. The pcbs are made in Spain, soldered in Spain and even the manuals, stickers and other paper stuffs (box and etc) is made in Spain.
So basically you are saying that you are still based in Spain, just using a letterbox company in Andorra, ship from there to avoid Spanish taxes and in the process knowingly and intentionally annoy all your customers with the slowest customs and shipping processing in the world and additionally force EU customers to pay 50-70€ import taxes despite you being EU-based.

Wow, just wow. I hope you are proud of yourselves and the few bucks you save.

keropi

14 Aug 2019, 13:45

I would be almost be happy with +55-70e added to it (despite the d*ck move) - try at least 92eur customs/processing fee + 24% VAT , that's what DHL charges here :roll:

Pablo

14 Aug 2019, 13:54

Todd wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 01:38
That’s the email you should have originally received that would explain shipping delays. Consider it FYI.

Your orders are still being processed by customs.
Terraonion - the silence on customs fees for EU customers is deafening. You’ve got dozens of people here asking for a response. The earlier post on what it costs someone in Japan is not even close to an answer.

Decoryah

14 Aug 2019, 15:38

"My experience of shopping from Terranonion and shipping via DHL:
~ wed 17 juli 16:09 ~ Terranonion sends me two emails - one that the paypal money has been accepted and one that my order has been confirmed @ €250.
~ sun 11 aug. 13:02 ~ Terraonion sends me an email with shipping information
SEVILLA - SPAIN - 16:22 - monday - August, 12 2019 ~ Shipment fetched *
~ mon 12 aug. 16:27 ~ sms recieved from DHL ~ They want me to go to their website to decide where shipment should arrive (at my home or at my local postage office) - I select local postage office as I'm working during delivery hours usually.
~ mon 12 aug. 21:55 ~ Terraonion sends me an email that package has been shipped
LEIPZIG - GERMANY - 02:07 - tuesday - Augusti, 13 2019 ~ Shipment arrived at DHL sort station *
ARLANDA - SWEDEN - 13:22 - wednesday - Augusti, 14 2019 ~ Out for delivery *
~ wed 14th 14:21 ~ sms recieved from DHL ~ Package ready to be fetched.

* was read from the dhl tracking webpage

As Spain is in EU, we do not have any customs taxes which is lovely."

This was posted by someone on Shmups forums. So are some people getting their package shipped from Andorra getting hit by custom charges and others from Spain without any of it? Also why is this person getting package already when he/she has ordered the product month later than early adopters who are many still waiting?

Karny

14 Aug 2019, 16:39

Decoryah wrote:
~ wed 17 juli 16:09 ~ Terranonion sends me two emails - one that the paypal money has been accepted and one that my order has been confirmed @ €250.

This is no way aimed at Decoryah, but it's frustrating to me that my order placed on the 23rd of June has only just been "shipped" - and still isn't even showing up on the DHL site. In what order are these items being sent out? Certainly not in the order that they were purchased!

Don't even get me started on the EU fees / Andorra / tax-avoidance sham! :x

LamDierg

14 Aug 2019, 17:01

it's frustrating to me that my order placed on the 23rd of June has only just been "shipped" - and still isn't even showing up on the DHL site
Same here, and I placed my order on June 17th. As far as DHL is concered, my tracking number doesn't exist. Hilariously, The NeoSD MVS I ordered on July 23rd does have a tracking number DHL is aware of. The NeoSD also hasn't left Andorra mind you, but at least it's tracking number is active. What a farce.

Todd
Admin

14 Aug 2019, 17:31

Decoryah wrote:
~ sun 11 aug. 13:02 ~ Terraonion sends me an email with shipping information
SEVILLA - SPAIN - 16:22 - monday - August, 12 2019 ~ Shipment fetched *
~ mon 12 aug. 16:27 ~ sms recieved from DHL ~ They want me to go to their website to decide where shipment should arrive (at my home or at my local postage office) - I select local postage office as I'm working during delivery hours usually.
~ mon 12 aug. 21:55 ~ Terraonion sends me an email that package has been shipped
LEIPZIG - GERMANY - 02:07 - tuesday - Augusti, 13 2019 ~ Shipment arrived at DHL sort station *
ARLANDA - SWEDEN - 13:22 - wednesday - Augusti, 14 2019 ~ Out for delivery *
~ wed 14th 14:21 ~ sms recieved from DHL ~ Package ready to be fetched.

* was read from the dhl tracking webpage

As Spain is in EU, we do not have any customs taxes which is lovely."

This was posted by someone on Shmups forums. So are some people getting their package shipped from Andorra getting hit by custom charges and others from Spain without any of it? Also why is this person getting package already when he/she has ordered the product month later than early adopters who are many still waiting?

We don´t accept paypal, never have accepted paypal and we don´t have plans to accept paypal. So I am not sure what that buyer is referring to.

I would need an order number or tracking number to understand what that person is talking about. Maybe they are confusing us with someone else or something.

No orders have been shipped from outside Andorra. We don´t fake invoices, or declare a lesser amount on the customs form (DHL requires full value), or ship packets from Spain to avoid your country taxing you.

Also, we are shipping orders in the order they are received. However once they get to customs they process them in whatever order they like. We have tried to label the packages in a way that customs will process them in the correct order, but ultimately we don't have any control over what order they do them in.

LamDierg wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 17:01

Same here, and I placed my order on June 17th. As far as DHL is concered, my tracking number doesn't exist. Hilariously, The NeoSD MVS I ordered on July 23rd does have a tracking number DHL is aware of. The NeoSD also hasn't left Andorra mind you, but at least it's tracking number is active. What a farce.
What is your order/tracking number for the MegaSD?

LamDierg

14 Aug 2019, 17:36

Order #: DTJVUWIII

Todd
Admin

14 Aug 2019, 17:46

LamDierg wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 17:36
Order #: DTJVUWIII
Just checked. Your order was on June 17th and shipped in the 2nd batch on August 3rd. These are still processing through customs and should clear there soon. At that point the tracking should be updated.

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”