Hesterfu

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

09 Aug 2019, 02:24

RobertTwinings wrote:
09 Aug 2019, 02:20
Hesterfu wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 20:17
Thanks for ignoring me... here i go again....

Thanks for the update, i got my email notification yesterday and nop, DHL is not showing any status, now i know why ;)

The only thing is bugging me is that on the link you provided on the email i dont see any tracking number at all, i only see this:

https://www.dhl.es/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=3_DIGIT_NUMBER

I dont think thats a real tracking number at all, in fact when i go to that link, i get a very precise error:

Invalid Input
Input 1 is not a valid waybill or piece identifier number.

Am i missing anything??

Thanks!
I'm in the same boat as you...
If you read the posts from Todd, The "post office" is overrun by all those parcels from Terraonion.
So don't expect your order very soon. in 2 or 3 weeks.. that's a joke, I know.....
Andorra is a "principality" .. not really a country. The currency is Euro (and believe me there a nice traffic of alcohol and cigarettes due to low VAT...) but Andorra is not part of UE !!
If you live out of UE , you don't care, it doesn't change anything for you (USA, china, Japan) regarding import taxes, for example, ... but if you live in UE..
(it's my case..) be ready for some serious Import taxes !
Enjoy your financial optimization in Andorra, Terraonion... Your customers aren't really happy now.....

I understand a tracking number is not on system yet, i get that... but they did not send me ANY tracking number, thats the problem here... They gave me a link that WILL NOT work EVER, because it does not have a tracking number or shipping id or anything on its URL.

This is what they gave me: https://www.dhl.es/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=196

Just the number "196", that CANNOT be a tracking or shipping number.

I recently buy the PSIO from Australia and the DHL tracking number was: AUCDS46081550725536, so i expect something like that

derFunkenstein

09 Aug 2019, 05:17

This shipping thing seems like the sort of issue that should have been thought through before moving the business. And now we all pay 18 Euro for "express" shipping that isn't "express" at all. :-/

Looking forward to the day a TerraOnion release I'm interested in isn't a total botch. At least it's not defective hardware and jailbar denials like the SSDS3. Y'all getting too much of my income to be totally messing up though. :lol:

Todd
Admin

09 Aug 2019, 20:27

Hesterfu wrote:

Thanks for the update, i got my email notification yesterday and nop, DHL is not showing any status, now i know why ;)

The only thing is bugging me is that on the link you provided on the email i dont see any tracking number at all, i only see this:

https://www.dhl.es/en/express/tracking. ... GIT_NUMBER

I dont think thats a real tracking number at all, in fact when i go to that link, i get a very precise error:

Invalid Input

Am i missing anything??

Thanks!

Send us an email. Support (at) terraonion.com

Include your order number.

Hesterfu

10 Aug 2019, 02:28

Todd wrote:
09 Aug 2019, 20:27
Hesterfu wrote:

https://www.dhl.es/en/express/tracking. ... GIT_NUMBER

Invalid Input

Am i missing anything??

Thanks!

Send us an email. Support (at) terraonion.com

Include your order number.

Email sent! thanks

TgamesFR

10 Aug 2019, 08:47

BIG LOL, 18 Euros of shipping paid, MegaSD send my order since the 3rd August and still no improvement in the shipping so nothing arrived yet.

For a 18 euros shipping "Express Shipping", it's quite disappointing.
I'm living in France (Europe) so it should not be so long.

The DHL website is now unable to found my package on the tracking since 5 days, so i can't know where it is.
Last time i looked into (monday) it was still processed in the original country.
Some of your queries resulted in an error
(Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again.

For a very very expensive shipping price and "express shipping", it's very disappointing.
For 20 euros, i got fully boxed consoles shipped from Japan and takes 5-7 days... Just to compare.

Just says 18 euros are just additionnal euros for the device itself and 10% of this is for shipping, i will understand like this... :mrgreen:

I guess my new account will be to "semi-ban", because the previous one they changed my password and email i cannot connect to it anymore or reset the password (i just don't receive any mail). I need some explanation also about my board account, on Youtube they said to me it was not banned but i'm not able to connect to it anymore LOL LOL and lol.

They build very great products (i liked NeoSD, less SSD3 (cause of pictures/sounds issues but a good product anyway). But the customer service is really, really, really bad :(

Todd
Admin

10 Aug 2019, 15:22

Tgames: I have told you many, many times you were neither banned nor was your account modified. You last changed the password of that account on October 7th of 2018 and you last logged into it that same day.

And we have already explained most of this shipping delay is due to overwhelmed customs. They can only process about 45 packages per day.

Kev79

12 Aug 2019, 03:12

terraonion_admin wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 19:59
jamesjworld wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 19:34
It’s disappointing as this is my 3rd product from Terraonion, My NeoSD Pro and SSD3S were ordered while I knew it was based in the EU. Nothing on the product page communicated that they are outside the EU now. I was genuinely shocked to get the charge.
When we were in Spain, we were charging 250 euros to a cutomer in EU and 250 euros to a customer in Japan/usa/ everyhere.
We should have charged 250 euros + vat to european customers,

This was not a fair situation for USA and JAPAN customers that payed 21% more for the same product, but we decided to sell our products cheaper to Europeans, when we were in Spain.

We moved to Andorra and stopped this anomaly cause the system here wont permit this, aka there are not VAT on exports

Why a customer in Japan had to pay 250 euros for a super sd system 3 when a customer in UK was paying 206.61 for the same product ?

We have been colecting 43.39 euros in taxes for every European country gov for 2 years and a half, while we should have been charging 250 euros + vat on all our orders to EU, so everyone would have the same price.

I am sorry about the import taxes, i personally hate those but this is up to your country to tax you on imports or no, USA wont charge ppl, Spain does (to name one)
That is the most bullshit excuse I have ever read. We customers from the EU are routinely getting the short end of the stick when buying retro stuff from outside the EU, which is almost always the case. We also have higher prices on everything from electronic hardware to games. We have to pay high shipping fees on kickstarter orders while US backers pay none. Using fairness to overseas customers as an argument is ridiculous.

And yet despite knowing all this, we are still willing to buy the stuff, when we know what the final costs will be.
Your product is already ridiculously expensive and yet you intentionally chose to screw over all of your EU customers out of 50€+, just to save a few bucks in taxes yourself.
What you should have done is ship all orders, that were made before you disclosed the move to Andorra, from spain. Twitter announcments don't fucking count, only a warning on the order page is sufficient. The very least you should have done is contact every buyer and give them the option to cancel the order.

I will never ever purchase a product of you company again, and advice anybody against it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Pablo

12 Aug 2019, 12:32

Hi Terraonion

No doubt you have seen the strong feelings from people on this forum who as far as they are concerned ordered a product from within the EU back in June, and therefore find the additional customs fees unacceptable.

I’ve not seen a response on this, despite raising via support email and Twitter. Terraonion’s response, or lack of, will decide if I remain a customer.

Regards

samson7point1

13 Aug 2019, 00:03

On 8/3 I got an email saying my package was “in transit” along with a DHL tracking link which didn’t work for reasons which have been explained in this thread. Today (8/12) I received another message saying that my order has been “sent to DHL for processing” which explained that I still need to wait for customs processing which might take another 3 weeks.

Just so I’m clear, was the 9 day difference the time from when this was dropped off at the Andorra DHL office to the time that they managed to pull it out of the pile, or is it something else?

chrisw80

13 Aug 2019, 01:28

samson7point1 wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 00:03
On 8/3 I got an email saying my package was “in transit” along with a DHL tracking link which didn’t work for reasons which have been explained in this thread. Today (8/12) I received another message saying that my order has been “sent to DHL for processing” which explained that I still need to wait for customs processing which might take another 3 weeks.

Just so I’m clear, was the 9 day difference the time from when this was dropped off at the Andorra DHL office to the time that they managed to pull it out of the pile, or is it something else?
Same here. Located in the US with the exact same question.

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”