Todd
Admin

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

28 Nov 2019, 15:16

Send us an email: support at terraonion dot com
Rather than PM'ing me, please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

robertjohn2

09 Dec 2019, 08:11

Terraonion has run well in the past but had some of the discrepancies. So, it's good that it has moved to Andorra.

raindrop

09 Dec 2019, 14:06

Todd wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 15:16
Send us an email: support at terraonion dot com
There were about three emails from different addresses. Did I get any response? No!!! You have bad communication with your clients. You have a fraudulent business. Once, you will get corresponding consequences.

So now, let's block my account and remove my message!

All the worst.

Todd
Admin

09 Dec 2019, 14:52

Check your email.
Rather than PM'ing me, please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

Seexelas

10 Dec 2019, 12:14

Hi Todd,

I just made the jump and bought a Mega SD ;), i can't wait to test it on my Mega SG, but i saw all those post on the forum about shipping and i'm a bit worried.

Can you give me please the actual waiting time ? I ordered yesterday, what delay should I expect ?

Order : JIRDWTFLZ

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Alexis

LockeCole

11 Dec 2019, 04:26

Hey Todd,
Just wanted to make sure something was normal with my order and the shipping. I ordered on Dec 1st and got a notification from you and DHL that it had been shipped. All good... Thing is, the tracking has not yet activated at all, all I get is this:

"Some of your queries resulted in an error
[MY TRACKING NUMBER] (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again."

Your post says not to worry if it sits in Andorra for a long time, and if is was showing active and in Andorra I wouldn't worry but it's not showing as a valid tracking number for a week now and I'm getting antsy... Especially seeing as I was hoping to have it as an Xmas Present for my husband.
Hopefully this is just normal and I'm nervous for nothing. Thanks.

Todd
Admin

11 Dec 2019, 05:22

That's normal. Until the package clears Andorra customs, the DHL number will not update.

booovean

12 Dec 2019, 16:25

Good afternoon Todd.

I made an order on Monday, December 9th and the DHL status as of Tuesday, December 10th is "stuck" on "Shipment information received"
I live in Barcelona, barely 3 hours driving from Andorra.

1. is this the same situation of package waiting to clear customs and need to wait days/weeks?
2. will I also be charged customs for Spain?!

Order number: GNXDSUMPH

Thank you in advance.

booovean

13 Dec 2019, 11:43

booovean wrote:
12 Dec 2019, 16:25
Good afternoon Todd.

I made an order on Monday, December 9th and the DHL status as of Tuesday, December 10th is "stuck" on "Shipment information received"
I live in Barcelona, barely 3 hours driving from Andorra.

1. is this the same situation of package waiting to clear customs and need to wait days/weeks?
2. will I also be charged customs for Spain?!

Order number: GNXDSUMPH

Thank you in advance.
Edit: I got the status updated to "shipment picked up" and received a text from DHL that it should be delivered mid next week. Excelent! Did not receive notification of payment though... so hopefully I wont have additional taxes to pay (Spain).

DeEzNuT105

14 Dec 2019, 03:24

Hey Tom,
Placed my order on Dec 10 and status still notes payment accepted. Can you please advise when I can expect shipment?

Thx

Return to “MegaSD Discussion”