Dark_ruler827

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

11 Sep 2019, 21:30

keropi wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 07:19
Dark_ruler827 wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 01:01
Hey guys, i live in argentina and i want to purchase the Mega SD, quick question, DHL does all the customs papers and stuff? I mean, is this like amazon .es or amazon.uk? (there i purchase a product and dhl does all the paperworks, they bring the product to my door, making things a lot easier, and avoiding the risk of my local customs "losing" the product i ordered). If that's the case, how to i order? (im having problems with the postal code, mine is 1419, but it asks me for a longer one, i live in buenos aires). I really want this product!
Yes DHL have their own customs so they will contact you to pay any fees/taxes and they will deliver the package themselves, so in your case it should be the safest option.
Thanks for the awnser! Now, is there anyway to know how much will DHL service will cost? I guess the 250 euros price tag doesn't include all the import fees and stuff, is it? It's scary to click purchase and then see the price goes up to 600 euro, i would like to know that for sure before messing up :lol:

keropi

11 Sep 2019, 21:36

Dark_ruler827 wrote:
Thanks for the awnser! Now, is there anyway to know how much will DHL service will cost? I guess the 250 euros price tag doesn't include all the import fees and stuff, is it? It's scary to click purchase and then see the price goes up to 600 euro, i would like to know that for sure before messing up :lol:
I actually send an email to DHL Greece with a link to the MegaSD product page and the 250eur price and they replied me the next day that VAT+customs fees will be +116eur
It varies from country to country though , people report ~80eur, ~70gbp and so on...

Dark_ruler827

11 Sep 2019, 22:41

keropi wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 21:36
Dark_ruler827 wrote:
I actually send an email to DHL Greece with a link to the MegaSD product page and the 250eur price and they replied me the next day that VAT+customs fees will be +116eur
It varies from country to country though , people report ~80eur, ~70gbp and so on...
so, basically it's a 50% of the price, in other words, 250+120 in general. Pricy, but considering they do all the paperwork and stuff, not bad. I need to save some extra cash given the case, i really hope these guys keep up the stock, i really want to purchase one of these carts.

keropi

11 Sep 2019, 23:32

Dark_ruler827 wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 22:41
so, basically it's a 50% of the price, in other words, 250+120 in general. Pricy, but considering they do all the paperwork and stuff, not bad. I need to save some extra cash given the case, i really hope these guys keep up the stock, i really want to purchase one of these carts.
better ask them directly - could be less could be more...

futurevoid

12 Sep 2019, 04:11

cjuniorfox wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 00:25
futurevoid wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 00:16
Tracking is working! Delivery on Thursday.

Woohoo.
Can I ask how many days taken since TO provided it the tracking number, to it become valid?
I ordered late July so a bit over a full month before it became active.

cmax

12 Sep 2019, 08:21

Todd wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 17:09
If you have received a tracking number, it's been shipped. Period.

As we have explained time and time again, customs in Andorra needs extra time to process our shipments. Once they clear the package, the number will show up in the DHL system.
All I got was a note from support saying it would ship, then a tracking number that shows up as invalid.

As I said in my comment - how about some communication that just explains what is going on? Or am I supposed to read all 400 comments here to piece together a story? It literally could be solved with a simple email. Additionally saying something is in stock and has 2-4 day shipping - means it's in stock and you should receive it in 2-4 days. It's misleading - AT BEST.

I understand this is a low volume custom product and I'd have no issues with anything if it had just said it ships in 4-6 weeks plus some extra time for exporting - but none of that is explained anywhere, instead I need to seek out the information. All of this bad will could easily be avoided with a little common sense and taking 5 mins to update the sales page/support page.

Pablo

12 Sep 2019, 08:38

cmax wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 08:21
Todd wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 17:09
If you have received a tracking number, it's been shipped. Period.

As we have explained time and time again, customs in Andorra needs extra time to process our shipments. Once they clear the package, the number will show up in the DHL system.
All I got was a note from support saying it would ship, then a tracking number that shows up as invalid.

As I said in my comment - how about some communication that just explains what is going on? Or am I supposed to read all 400 comments here to piece together a story? It literally could be solved with a simple email. Additionally saying something is in stock and has 2-4 day shipping - means it's in stock and you should receive it in 2-4 days. It's misleading - AT BEST.

I understand this is a low volume custom product and I'd have no issues with anything if it had just said it ships in 4-6 weeks plus some extra time for exporting - but none of that is explained anywhere, instead I need to seek out the information. All of this bad will could easily be avoided with a little common sense and taking 5 mins to update the sales page/support page.
Seems that Terraonion’s customer service is non-existent. It’s like talking to a kid - you won’t get an answer now because you’ve been ‘mean’.

sam

12 Sep 2019, 12:15

My DHL package is expected Monday so they are coming through.

I can't wait.

beast1x5

12 Sep 2019, 15:32

Mine was shipped last week more or less so I'm just waiting for it to land in nyc. Got my micro SD card ready

Also mine was ordered august 7th. Better late than never I suppose

Spartan

12 Sep 2019, 18:19

I'm happy to report my MegaSD arrived yesterday. Works well and I updated the firmware.
Of course I wish it got through customs sooner but I have to say I'm very happy with my purchase and the MegaSD in general. Can't see any reason why I'd keep my Everdrive X7 :)

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”