dominion

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

08 Sep 2019, 07:01

Mblack1 wrote:
07 Sep 2019, 10:42
tatsui wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 19:36
Todd wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 15:15

Wow. They just assumed 38 Euros shipping?

That's kinda crazy they just made an assumption and especially worrying since the invoice attached to the package very clearly says 18 euros shipping cost.
exactly that's insane, in case the shipping costs are missing (or they overlooked it) they assume 38€

Moa53 wrote:
06 Sep 2019, 16:09
Yeah and... well... They are the one in charge of the shipping, so they should know their own prices, no ?

Anyway, who did you contact exactly to get a refund ? Because from my side, they don't really admit that there is a problem... :/
my local dhl office (Lyon) the one who provide me the invoice (you can request an invoice up to 10 days after delivery to acr@dhl.com precising your reference then your local DHL will provide you with the invoice) then I simply answer the email asking for some clarifications about the fact of being charged for 288€ instead of 250 (providing the invoice from terraonion), they agree they have made a mistake, I should be reimbursed in few days, I will keep you updated.
I just received the message from DHL to pay taxes (France) : they ask me to pay 75,50 euros ! It is not the correct amount as i read on the forum, i still not paid them. Do i should contact them before paying ?
I'm really dissapointed with this. TO should do something imo. 75,50 is really to much !!!
OMG ... I would order (I'm french) but with this tax issue ...
More than 300€ for the MegaSD ...

Gummy Bear

08 Sep 2019, 10:35

cireza wrote:
07 Sep 2019, 18:51
Paid the taxes, received the VAT-SD.

Will never support you ever again. And will spread the word as much as possible. Deserved.
Pretty sure your move was illegal by the way. Consider yourselves lucky if you don't have any trouble.

The stuff heats quite a lot by the way.
I'll consider myself lucky if you dry your eyes.
Nothing illegal has happened here. Just an unintentional inconvenience.
Life goes on.

The Mega SD draws more power than most retail cartridges. The power regulators get warmer as a result.
Nothing to worry about.

Flashman

08 Sep 2019, 11:43

Gummy Bear wrote:
cireza wrote:
07 Sep 2019, 18:51
Paid the taxes, received the VAT-SD.

Will never support you ever again. And will spread the word as much as possible. Deserved.
Pretty sure your move was illegal by the way. Consider yourselves lucky if you don't have any trouble.

The stuff heats quite a lot by the way.
I'll consider myself lucky if you dry your eyes.
Nothing illegal has happened here. Just an unintentional inconvenience.
Life goes on.

The Mega SD draws more power than most retail cartridges. The power regulators get warmer as a result.
Nothing to worry about.
How exactly is advertising the stuff as shipping tax free from Spain and knowing full well they would be in Andorra by the time it actually did ship an unintentional inconvenience? I hope Terra Onion have checked the legality of it, because otherwise there are gonna be a lot of people redirecting that VAT bill.

I pre-ordered mine in early July and still haven’t heard a word, so obviously orders have also been sent out at total random.

Terra Onion are hoping life goes on but my guess is a lot of people will remember this.

PS I notice the only people that get an answer from admin on this forum are the people who don’t appear to speak English as a first language, and so get the least amount of arguing back. Class acts these TO guys.

beast1x5

09 Sep 2019, 00:32

Finally got my tracking info and it's currently being exported. A month wait but I'm just glad it's finally en route to me.

Todd
Admin

09 Sep 2019, 00:37

beast1x5 wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 00:32
Finally got my tracking info and it's currently being exported. A month wait but I'm just glad it's finally en route to me.
Glad to hear it finally cleared.

Pupil

09 Sep 2019, 02:32

I just got my Tracking number. Now I just need to wait for it to go active. I'm expecting it to be cleared by the end of this month or beginning of next month. We will see!

Mblack1

09 Sep 2019, 13:21

Just received the mega sd today !
I also sent a email to DHL to inform them about the error taxes.
I'm waiting for their answer.

Spartan

09 Sep 2019, 18:47

I'm happy to report my DHL tracking # is now live/valid. Looks like I'll be getting the MegaSD on Wednesday. :D
For anyone that cares about this sort of thing, I'm in the USA and I believe TO received my order on 7/24. For anyone else that is still waiting for their tracking number to go live, maybe check again or throughout the week.

cireza

09 Sep 2019, 19:35

Gummy Bear wrote:
Nothing illegal has happened here.
You sure look like an expert in this topic.

acidrain97

09 Sep 2019, 20:15

I can't believe it. My DHL tracking works... Holy God. This thing shows up broken I'm going to be pissed.

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”