bitoriginal

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

25 Sep 2019, 21:21

Todd wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 20:42
It will most likely ship next week with the others.
Thanks for the information Todd. I didn't mean to sound entitled - it's clear you guys have had issues shipping a quality product. I'm an adult who can wait - but perhaps it's worth advising that shipping may be delayed at checkout stage?

cjuniorfox

26 Sep 2019, 03:57

Finally arrived!
After tracking number becomes valid, was take only three days for collect to delivery!
The downside was customs, because in Brazil, customs taxes, when parcels is placed from courrier company like DHL or Fedex, Is much more costly than when shippment it's made with a traditional post office service. I paid more customs taxes than the product price itself.
But anyway, doesn't matter. What's matter is now I playng with my new toy.
Thanks for Terraonion and everybody.

jp_flynn@hotmail.com

26 Sep 2019, 06:56

bitoriginal wrote:
Todd wrote:
Thanks for the information Todd. I didn't mean to sound entitled - it's clear you guys have had issues shipping a quality product. I'm an adult who can wait - but perhaps it's worth advising that shipping may be delayed at checkout stage?
Exactly, just something after payment confirmation that says "Hey, this could take a month to ship". You think they'd prefer this versus people sending endless emails, starting topics on the forum and spamming them on Twitter. A man gets mighty nervous when a $200+ product stays in the "Payment accepted" status for weeks and weeks with no info. LOL!

derFunkenstein

27 Sep 2019, 01:37

jp_flynn@hotmail.com wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 06:56
bitoriginal wrote:
Todd wrote:
Exactly, just something after payment confirmation that says "Hey, this could take a month to ship". You think they'd prefer this versus people sending endless emails, starting topics on the forum and spamming them on Twitter. A man gets mighty nervous when a $200+ product stays in the "Payment accepted" status for weeks and weeks with no info. LOL!
Which is why I think people were allowed to freak out. I'm glad to read that supply is catching up with demand (sure, there were always carts, but the supply was constrained by whatever human factor, which effectively limited supply).

I've ordered a second one (now that orders are moving) on behalf of a friend who could not place an order because their debit card declined to send money internationally. I had the same problem initially but got around it since my PayPal debit card could draw the funds out of my PP account without issue. I did the same thing buying a Mega Sg since it was also weird. He gave me the cash, I made the order.

fabrisco

30 Sep 2019, 23:22

Hello Todd,

Still no update status for my order or tracking number.

Is everything alright?
Todd wrote:
24 Sep 2019, 03:28
fabrisco wrote:
24 Sep 2019, 02:28
Hello Todd

Please, I placed my order on 09/08/2019 and still dont get any order’s update status or a tracking number.

Order Reference SMJSSRABZ
We are working to get to the pending orders this week.

jjennings089

01 Oct 2019, 06:02

Following up too as it's been about 45 days since I paid for my order. As all the others, I don't mind waiting but a note about when things should come in would be very appropriate.... Please follow up with details on when the next batch of items should be - testing, QA'd and shipping. Transparency is best when it comes to the retro community. Seems we are all patient but there comes a point were things go bad when communication sucks.

Todd
Admin

01 Oct 2019, 15:35

Hang tight guys.

Hope to have an update on this later today.

Egoo33

01 Oct 2019, 23:03

I ordered back on 9/22 and haven't heard anything yet. Like everyone else I don't have a problem waiting I just wish that if there was a backlog or supply issue this would have been prefaced during checkout, I just want to know where things are at and how much I need to taper my expectations.

xzarian

02 Oct 2019, 01:11

Order: MUSBMYAKM Placed on 09/12/2019 18:43:01 The guest order tracking link in the email doesn't seem to work, just lists out all the products. Any status? Thanks.

Hairlesswookiee

02 Oct 2019, 04:03

Ordered on 9/9 and still haven't received tracking information yet. What's going on guys?

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”