shimazu

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

21 Sep 2019, 08:42

Andorra is a well known tax heaven ok, but let pay consumers 15euro for a fast shipping that take over a month is unfair. More, tax are crazy. My package is stationary in Bergamo Italy, waiting for my acceptance. I should accept to pay 71euro and send to DHL an email whit my documents. It's a very pesky process and you should refund at least shipping cost for a service not receviced. It's unfair pointing Dhl, we sent money to you, not Dhl. You can complain dhl for the bad service. Final consumers don't have to pay for inadequacy of service that you have chosen.
What happen if i don't accept to pay import tax? can i have total refund ?

cjuniorfox

21 Sep 2019, 22:09

Since September, 7, I got the tracking number but my parcel isn't trackable yet.
Tracking status returning "not found" is very, very scaryer for a 250 EUR purchase. :o :o
In my entire internet shopping experience, this is the first time I have to wait this way so long time to be able to track an order with a tracking number.
If not for this forum, I certanty would have cancelled the purchase with the credit card company.
But, As was mentioned before, This seens kind a normal situation there. Far for ideal, but normal.

Hastor

21 Sep 2019, 23:31

To answer my own question in case anyone else is wondering, it doesn't look like DHL is having any movement on the package on Saturday in the US. Mine was due yesterday but had 4 events, customs and sorting etc, from 8am to 9pm yesterday, all in a city 5 hours from me. I expect it will show up in town on Monday and be delivered, hopefully when someone is home to sign. Now says expected delivery date currently unavailable.

Looks like it will be an Atari 7800 weekend instead!

stk9196

23 Sep 2019, 03:52

Hello, Todd. I'm from Russia and want to buy mega sd cartridge. I hear some buyers from Russia cannot received purchase because of DHL politics. Purchase returns to sender. Any idea?? And how much will delivery to Russia cost???

Todd
Admin

23 Sep 2019, 04:59

As of today we can not sell to Russia due to this policy.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

stk9196

23 Sep 2019, 05:08

:ugeek:
Todd wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 04:59
As of today we can not sell to Russia due to this policy.
And what to do? Maybe there is an option to send via mail?

Todd
Admin

23 Sep 2019, 05:14

We are shipping via DHL only.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

stk9196

23 Sep 2019, 05:17

Todd wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 05:14
We are shipping via DHL only.
Too bad. In Russia a lot of many peoples who want to buy this product :-( Please let me know if something changes.

Stormgate

23 Sep 2019, 20:38

Hey folks, I just wanted to drop a note saying that my device arrived in Canada without any real hiccups. The only issue is that immediately after receiving the tracking number via email, the package was not yet trackable. As someone who works in the shipping industry, this is totally normal - if a package is sent for delivery, it won't be trackable until the package is processed. Terraonion has been very open with us about the backlog at DHL, and within a few days, the package was trackable, and it arrived at my house without issue. It was even earlier than their expected delivery date.

So thanks guys, i appreciate all the hard work you do.

cjuniorfox

23 Sep 2019, 21:06

My parcel is finally trackable.
21 days after I placed my order. 16 since I got the tracking number.
It says "picked up" this morning.
21 just to be collected by DHL. It took too long only to be collected.
Now let's wait how long will take until delivery.

Return to “MegaSD Discussion”