Brett_D92

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

15 Sep 2019, 00:04

I was planning to order this within the next month (if it's still in stock then) and wondered if anyone else from New Zealand has already ordered it if they got hit with import charges etc too? Only seen mainly EU and a few for the US.

joiner

15 Sep 2019, 13:55

My joy that the parcel was sent turned out to be short-lived. Today on the DNL website I saw the status of "Return to Sender". It turns out fucking DHL works in Russia only with selected online stores, there is no list in the public domain. Terraonion is apparently not one of them.

Hastor

15 Sep 2019, 20:00

What's the average time between getting a tracking number and it working? My tracking was sent 9 days ago (including weekends) but still inactive. That doesn't seem like a very uncommon thing here, just wondering at what point I should inquire about it further. I'm in the US if that matters.

Todd
Admin

15 Sep 2019, 20:10

That’s pretty normal for the time being until all of our shipments clear customs.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

Pupil

15 Sep 2019, 21:25

Hastor wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 20:00
What's the average time between getting a tracking number and it working? My tracking was sent 9 days ago (including weekends) but still inactive. That doesn't seem like a very uncommon thing here, just wondering at what point I should inquire about it further. I'm in the US if that matters.
For me, it took about 40 days from placing the order to the tracking number becoming active. I am in Canada. You probably won't have to wait as long because I believe that the bottleneck in Andorra is slowly starting to clear up.

Hastor

15 Sep 2019, 21:43

I was mostly concerned about time from receiving the tracking number than the time since I placed the order. Sounds like it is normal but it is by far the longest I've waited between getting a tracking number and it becoming active (still waiting). Not a complaint, you gotta do it the way the world works etc. Just different enough to make me want to check in often for any issues as well though.

I'd also expect, since it is a DHL provided tracking number, that their system would at least show 'awaiting parcel' or something other than simply acting like it doesn't exist, but that's them. Other carriers tend to do that within a day or so after the number is generated.

cjuniorfox

16 Sep 2019, 19:17

A week passed since I received the tracking number for inquiry. But since then, my query aways returns "not found" into DHL's tracking system.
Maybe have something's wrong? This strange delayament is a normal behavior and I just need I to wait a little more? Feels like it isn't a uncommon thing here.
I asking because when I placed my order, the only shipping option I have was the DHL's express shipping. Delivery time: 2 to 4 days.
My order was placed on September, 1st. The delivery time already far expired and I even still unable to track my parcel.
I don't know if make any difference, but I in Brazil.

Order reference: BHZIWMCUH .

Todd
Admin

16 Sep 2019, 19:59

It's going to take some time to clear customs. Then DHL will have to your door within a couple days.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

beast1x5

16 Sep 2019, 20:13

Still waiting on mine , ordered august 7th. Meh the sooner the better

fabrisco

17 Sep 2019, 04:06

Hi!

How long does it takes to process my order placed on 09/08/2019?
Still dont get any order’s update status or a tracking number.

Order Reference SMJSSRABZ

Return to “MegaSD Discussion”