cjuniorfox
Posts: 13
Joined: 02 Sep 2019, 20:14

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

05 Sep 2019, 13:57

Todd wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 16:14
I'm not deleting nor locking anything.


We currently expect to be caught up with all orders by mid September. That's the current plan. So if you placed an order in the last couple weeks and haven't received an email stating that your order has shipped, we anticipate getting them all shipped by middle of September. After that, orders will take only only a few days before they ship out.

So if you haven't received a tracking number for an order, give us some more time to process your order. You will receive an email with tracking once it's shipped.
Hi Todd, can you confirm if my order will be shipped at mid September? Order number: BHZIWMCUH.

Regards

derFunkenstein
Posts: 44
Joined: 29 May 2018, 21:50

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

05 Sep 2019, 14:16

The fire will go out naturally once people start to forget, and TO knows that. That's why they're mostly silent and can't hear you over the passive-aggressive retweets like this.

https://twitter.com/40wattrange/status/ ... 53440?s=19

Talk about tone deaf.

User avatar
Todd
Admin
Posts: 1110
Joined: 08 Apr 2018, 22:25
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Contact: Twitter YouTube

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

05 Sep 2019, 14:49

Moa53 wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 19:09
DHL contacted me to deliver my package. and as expected they announce me taht there are import fees. 75,50€... The problem is that I live in French, and as some people already mentioned here, the import fees should be 67.50 (20% VAT + 17,50 for "administration fees"). I told to the delivery man to put the package in stand by the time I check what's going on.
After calling DHL, they told me that Terronion makered on the delivery ticket "250€ of value + 37,98€ of shipping fees" which means a total of 287,98€ declared to the customs... You declare something wrong and now I have to pay it.

So, let's recap :
  • I paid 250€ "tax included"
  • The company didn't warned that they moved to Andorra, so additional surprise customs fees
  • More than a month of shipping while I whad no choice than paying 18€ for DHL Express delivery
  • And they also managed to screw up the completion of the customs form so now I have to pay an extra 8€
This is the worst purchase I've ever made on the Internet, and from me it means a lot.

I hope to get at least a refund for the extra 8€, but customer service dosn't look so good here so I don't know...
I just emailed you the invoice that's attached to your DHL package showing how much we declared. Perhaps you can provide it to DHL to show that we in fact didn't declare any extra shipping fees.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

TKH
Posts: 12
Joined: 05 Sep 2019, 15:11

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

05 Sep 2019, 15:20

Suggestion.

In the future, please allow DHL Express to deliver your packages to their local service points.

According to DHL Express customer service, you have required a delivery to the customers door i.e. a personal delivery. This is definitely not optimal. DHL Express can't give us a very specific delivery time. This means usually your customers have to wait their delivery at home for the whole day. This might not even be possible for those of us who go to work.

If you allow the delivery to official DHL pickup points, your customers can pick up their packages whenever convenient.

Those of us who want the delivery to their door can still get it, this would not take the option away. This would just give us more options.

Thank you!

User avatar
Karny
Posts: 5
Joined: 25 Jun 2019, 11:03
Location: London

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

05 Sep 2019, 15:28

TKH wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 15:20
Suggestion.

In the future, please allow DHL Express to deliver your packages to their local service points.

According to DHL Express customer service, you have required a delivery to the customers door i.e. a personal delivery. This is definitely not optimal. DHL Express can't give us a very specific delivery time. This means usually your customers have to wait their delivery at home for the whole day. This might not even be possible for those of us who go to work.

If you allow the delivery to official DHL pickup points, your customers can pick up their packages whenever convenient.

Thank you!
+1 to this!

My girlfriend waited home all day to receive mine, only for DHL to tell me that they attempted the delivery but no one was home (total lies - and there was no card either...). I spoke with one of their support agents who agreed to change the shipping address to my office (after I paid the fees, of course), only for them to ignore that entirely and tried delivering it to my home address again the next day (luckily a neighbour was home and signed for it).

Wafer
Posts: 10
Joined: 05 Sep 2019, 15:41

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

05 Sep 2019, 15:52

I really didn't want to have to post here because it's not exactly a welcoming thread and I honestly don't care about the customs fees, but I don't feel I can put it off any longer.

25 days since I got my tracking number now and it still isn't even recognised by DHL. For comparison, a release day collectable has arrived from Japan on EMS delivery in 3 days during that time.

I could've taken a bike on a ferry to Calais, cycled to Andorra and be back already in the time it's taken for DHL to even process my order.

I would like some kind of indication that I'm going to receive my purchase before the heat death of the universe.

User avatar
Todd
Admin
Posts: 1110
Joined: 08 Apr 2018, 22:25
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Contact: Twitter YouTube

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

05 Sep 2019, 16:17

It's due to Andorra customs. They simply weren't prepared for the amount of packages we were shipping.

They are clearing 45 packages a day and it's just taking extra time to get through all of them.

Once we get through all of the MegaSD orders and customs processes all of our outstanding packages, turn around time in the future will be just a day or two for customs.

But for now, until they get through our pending shipments, it's going to take some time.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

tatsui
Posts: 5
Joined: 05 Sep 2019, 16:00

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

05 Sep 2019, 16:46

Moa53 wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 19:09
DHL contacted me to deliver my package. and as expected they announce me taht there are import fees. 75,50€... The problem is that I live in French, and as some people already mentioned here, the import fees should be 67.50 (20% VAT + 17,50 for "administration fees"). I told to the delivery man to put the package in stand by the time I check what's going on.
After calling DHL, they told me that Terronion makered on the delivery ticket "250€ of value + 37,98€ of shipping fees" which means a total of 287,98€ declared to the customs...
Same here (France as well), taxes calculated on a basis of 288€ not 250

User avatar
Todd
Admin
Posts: 1110
Joined: 08 Apr 2018, 22:25
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Contact: Twitter YouTube

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

05 Sep 2019, 16:59

tatsui wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 16:46
Moa53 wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 19:09
DHL contacted me to deliver my package. and as expected they announce me taht there are import fees. 75,50€... The problem is that I live in French, and as some people already mentioned here, the import fees should be 67.50 (20% VAT + 17,50 for "administration fees"). I told to the delivery man to put the package in stand by the time I check what's going on.
After calling DHL, they told me that Terronion makered on the delivery ticket "250€ of value + 37,98€ of shipping fees" which means a total of 287,98€ declared to the customs...
Same here (France as well), taxes calculated on a basis of 288€ not 250
Were you the customer that emailed us about that last week?

Has DHL explained where they got that number from? Because our invoices say 250 euros.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

TKH
Posts: 12
Joined: 05 Sep 2019, 15:11

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

05 Sep 2019, 17:09

Karny wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 15:28

My girlfriend waited home all day to receive mine, only for DHL to tell me that they attempted the delivery but no one was home (total lies - and there was no card either...).
And this happened to me today. I arranged a delivery with DHL for today. I made sure that they call me when they try to deliver the package, since the front door of our apartment building is locked. Ten minutes ago I saw DHL truck from my window. No phone call. I try to run outside but they are already gone. Now there is only a message in DHL's website: "Delivery attempted. Recipient not home." And how convenient, this message I also got to my phone via SMS.

Looks like DHL Express can't deliver my package. I can see no way to get the package unless I camp outside my building for the whole day. This is something I am not going to do.

Will Terraonion refund me, since you couldn't arrange a reasonable delivery for your package?

You can also contact DHL Express and allow them to deliver my package to the local service point, which I can choose myself. My order id is RDSUSVVYG.

Return to “MegaSD Discussion”