cjuniorfox
Posts: 13
Joined: 02 Sep 2019, 20:14

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

02 Sep 2019, 20:26

Hello everybody and hello @Todd.

Yesterday I was ordered my Mega SD. I from Brazil, more precisaly from city of Niteroi - Rio and I would like to have a idea how much time is needed to prepare the parcel and ship over.

Many thanks, congrats about the product and have a nice day.

cireza
Posts: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2019, 23:12

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

02 Sep 2019, 20:49

Mobiusstriptech wrote:
01 Sep 2019, 22:47
If they explicitly stated on the site Excludes VAT what would you have done? If the answer is not made the purchase, well that's your decision but I would bet you can sell it and recoup your money as soon as you get it. If the answer is probably buy it anyway, which I would venture is a good number of people, then why are there 20 pages of this.
Taking into account the fact that you might have 70 to 100 euros more to pay is not going to change people minds ? Are you insane ? Of course I would not have bought if I had the proper information back then. I was already on the verge of not buying because it was sooo expensive. I still bought because stupid me thought "Well at least I am supporting a European company !". Well fuck us Europeans actually.

I don't even need this. I have everything I need already (consoles that work perfectly well, and that I have switched by myself).
Mobiusstriptech wrote:
01 Sep 2019, 22:47
It is not the responsibility of a seller to cover your taxes or tell you what those taxes are.
It is their responsibility to indicate from where the item is shipped. And they lied about this.

User avatar
Mobiusstriptech
Posts: 337
Joined: 13 Apr 2018, 15:41

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

02 Sep 2019, 22:53

Yes I am insane. Thank you for proving my point.

chrisw80
Posts: 77
Joined: 06 Aug 2019, 21:27

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

03 Sep 2019, 03:05

I think TerraOnion needs to delete all the replies in this thread and lock it. It's gone on long enough.

Pupil
Posts: 20
Joined: 18 Aug 2019, 04:09

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

03 Sep 2019, 04:41

chrisw80 wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 03:05
I think TerraOnion needs to delete all the replies in this thread and lock it. It's gone on long enough.
Agreed

metaphz
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Sep 2019, 06:50

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

03 Sep 2019, 06:53

Good Evening,

I order on July 1st. There has been no movement on my item. My order number is CLSWSOUED. Could you please check on this?

cireza
Posts: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2019, 23:12

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

03 Sep 2019, 08:28

Mobiusstriptech wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 22:53
Yes I am insane. Thank you for proving my point.

If the answer is probably buy it anyway, which I would venture is a good number of people, then why are there 20 pages of this.


Feels more like I am proving you are wrong. You are pretty much proving it by yourself by the way. There are 20 pages for the topic, so obviously people would not have bought. Simple logic.

User avatar
torlandeel
Posts: 18
Joined: 03 Aug 2019, 10:14

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

03 Sep 2019, 10:06

I honestly feel lucky, because I didn't know about the move to Andorra until, well, mid august.
Lucky because I was saving to buy it, and summer is an expensive period of the year.
I'd probably be mad now if I had ordered, maybe thinking about a little sacrifice here and there, and getting to pay so much more.

So..yeah. Big fan and promoter of the MegaSD since the announcement, but won't buy because of this situation.

User avatar
dillof
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 Sep 2019, 12:01

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

03 Sep 2019, 12:08

Hi,

I placed my order on August 22 (MZWYYYGVP). Could you please provide a rough estimate on when it will ship?

thanks,
dillo

derFunkenstein
Posts: 44
Joined: 29 May 2018, 21:50

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

03 Sep 2019, 15:39

chrisw80 wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 03:05
I think TerraOnion needs to delete all the replies in this thread and lock it. It's gone on long enough.
All the replies asking why there hasn't been any movement on orders placed 6 or 8 weeks ago? You think TerraOnion should delete those too?

The tax thing is super annoying, to be sure, but those folks have the option of refusing the package and having it sent back to Andorra. Deleting complaints about ridiculous shipping times would be viewed as a cover-up.

Return to “MegaSD Discussion”