ErebusMaligan

A specific certificate from the shipper or importer is required to validate the duty / tax free status of a shipment.

05 Aug 2019, 16:53

EDIT: NVM It finally got another entry just now.

Monday, August 05, 2019 Location Time Piece
3 Clearance processing complete at BARCELONA - SPAIN BARCELONA - SPAIN 17:33

I saw someone post the exact same issue albeit with a different destination (mine is destined for upstate NY, USA) on the terraonion twitter last thursday, and they said they were looking into it with DHL but didn't really clarify if that had been resolved, and/or if so was it resolved for all the shipments or just that individual. I don't have any social media accounts, so I'm posting here.

My package says:

Waybill: 9473196806
Clearance event Thursday, August 01, 2019 at 21:21 Origin Service Area: ANDORRA LA VELLA - ANDORRA LA VELLA - ANDORRA
The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

1 Piece
Further Detail:

A specific certificate from the shipper or importer is required to validate the duty / tax free status of a shipment.

Next Step:

A DHL representative shall attempt to contact contact the importer or shipper or please contact DHL Customer Service for further assistance.

Thursday, August 01, 2019 Location Time Piece
2 Clearance event BARCELONA - SPAIN 21:21
Thursday, July 25, 2019 Location Time Piece
1 Shipment picked up ANDORRA LA VELLA - ANDORRA 10:41

AlexUnderBase

Re: A specific certificate from the shipper or importer is required to validate the duty / tax free status of a shipment

05 Aug 2019, 18:33

s a similar theard here -> viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1054
NeoSD AES - SSS3 - MEGAED X7 - SD2SNES rev F - EVERDRIVE-64 v3 - EVERDRIVE N8 Fam - PSIO

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”