Todd
Admin

Re: DHL order “payment required” issue

02 Aug 2019, 15:10

mario64 wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 13:54
Todd wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 14:55
Hang tight guys. Yes, we are having some customs issues due to the quantity of packages we shipped.

We hope to have it cleared up either today or tomorrow.
It’s been three days and still no change. Please provide an update
Check your tracking later today. Andorra customs has only been processing packages at 45 per day. We have already had many packages clear customs and some have been delivered.

mario64

02 Aug 2019, 15:21

Todd wrote:
mario64 wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 13:54
Todd wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 14:55
Hang tight guys. Yes, we are having some customs issues due to the quantity of packages we shipped.

We hope to have it cleared up either today or tomorrow.
It’s been three days and still no change. Please provide an update
Check your tracking later today. Andorra customs has only been processing packages at 45 per day. We have already had many packages clear customs and some have been delivered.
Thanks Todd. No change at all in mine yet :-(

mario64

05 Aug 2019, 20:16

Has anyone from USA actually received their Mega SD? Mine showed a clearance in Barcelona last Friday but no further movement. On an international express shipment this is not normal so I called DHL again. Now they're saying some sort of certificate or authentication is needed from TerraOnion. TO, please get DHL the info they need ASAP so these packages can start moving!

Mr_Boo_Berry

06 Aug 2019, 20:31

mario64 wrote:
Now they're saying some sort of certificate or authentication is needed from TerraOnion. TO, please get DHL the info they need ASAP so these packages can start moving!

Not having needed info isn't the issue (they do have it). It's just there's just one guy in Barcelona processing these packages and he's a bit... slow. Give it a couple days, the guy should finally process it and it should leave Barcelona to the destination. There's no certificate or authentication missing, it just hasn't been processed yet.

Mine 'escaped' Barcelona today and is on its way (and I'm in the US). Should be a day or two before it arrives. :D

Todd
Admin

06 Aug 2019, 20:37

And yes, several have been delivered to the USA.

mario64

06 Aug 2019, 21:04

Mr_Boo_Berry wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 20:31
mario64 wrote:
Now they're saying some sort of certificate or authentication is needed from TerraOnion. TO, please get DHL the info they need ASAP so these packages can start moving!

Not having needed info isn't the issue (they do have it). It's just there's just one guy in Barcelona processing these packages and he's a bit... slow. Give it a couple days, the guy should finally process it and it should leave Barcelona to the destination. There's no certificate or authentication missing, it just hasn't been processed yet.

Mine 'escaped' Barcelona today and is on its way (and I'm in the US). Should be a day or two before it arrives. :D
LOL Great to hear! At this rate I'm thinking of just flying over and picking mine up :D

dlundh

07 Aug 2019, 19:53

Jondoyle123 wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 18:49
I found out today Andorra isn’t part of the Eu customs union ?

So I assume we will all have a nasty customs fee waiting for us
Thats right, another 79€ customs and handling fee. Awesome.
___________________________ :P
Daniel Lundh
Shmup player and SSDS3 owner.

dshadoff

08 Aug 2019, 03:02

Todd wrote:
I’d like to preface this with the statement that I’m not personally inconvenienced (yet), but I received the shipping notification last Saturday, and the DHL site still states “no result found for your DHL query”.

I hope that you are complaining to DHL about this poor service, because it is not something one would expect from them. Especially if you are planning to ship large batches (well, even small batches apparently) of parcels with them. One day of delay is understandable, but they should have been able to bring temporary help to that office to deal with the backlog - or to transfer some part of the shipment to another office.

Again, I’m not complaining about you... but you need to address this with the shipper.

Dave

yoshi41

08 Aug 2019, 09:13

Just for the record of the very, very poor DHL "express shipping" performance.

12 days to clear, 12 hours to deliver!

RobertTwinings

08 Aug 2019, 16:24

wow ! :shock:
and you know what ? DHL belongs to the Deutsche Post !!

Deutsche Qualität ??!! Nope ! :lol:
I only hope Terraonion got a nice deal with the use of this integrator for their business...
hey, buyer manager from Terraonion : don't forget the " base " of any buyer : quality, cost, delay.
I'll start to phone to DHL's salesman right now..... :roll:

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”