This topic is for people to keep track of new firmware releases and fixes/changes to the MegaSD.
Not all firmwares are released to the public. Some are internal, some are shared with testers in our Discord. However I like to document them here for historical and information purposes. Public releases will be described as such.
MegaSD firmware version 1.01R10 - Unreleased to Public
- Improve detection of actual megacd. It will now try to write and read from registers, and ignore the peripheral flag.
- Add option to enable Low Pass filter to PCM output, to match actual megacd audio.
- Add option to enable CDDA Treble boost filter to CDDA, to match actual megacd audio.
- Add option to simulate exact megacd Graphics processing chip speed, to match actual megacd framerate in some games.
- Add support to load a bios from the SD when a real megacd is connected. It also simulates a RAM cart so saves can be
transferred from a real megacd to megasd.
- Add "Switch!" to games requiring seek time emulation.
- Fix in game menu not working in Castlevania
- Add SuperFighterTeam mappers
- Increase FM volume