futurevoid

Re: All shipping related issues READ THIS!!!

10 Sep 2019, 00:16

Tracking is working! Delivery on Thursday.

Woohoo.

Dark_ruler827

10 Sep 2019, 01:01

Hey guys, i live in argentina and i want to purchase the Mega SD, quick question, DHL does all the customs papers and stuff? I mean, is this like amazon .es or amazon.uk? (there i purchase a product and dhl does all the paperworks, they bring the product to my door, making things a lot easier, and avoiding the risk of my local customs "losing" the product i ordered). If that's the case, how to i order? (im having problems with the postal code, mine is 1419, but it asks me for a longer one, i live in buenos aires). I really want this product!

cjuniorfox

10 Sep 2019, 02:59

How many time takes to DHL's tracking number become operacional?

keropi

10 Sep 2019, 07:19

Dark_ruler827 wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 01:01
Hey guys, i live in argentina and i want to purchase the Mega SD, quick question, DHL does all the customs papers and stuff? I mean, is this like amazon .es or amazon.uk? (there i purchase a product and dhl does all the paperworks, they bring the product to my door, making things a lot easier, and avoiding the risk of my local customs "losing" the product i ordered). If that's the case, how to i order? (im having problems with the postal code, mine is 1419, but it asks me for a longer one, i live in buenos aires). I really want this product!
Yes DHL have their own customs so they will contact you to pay any fees/taxes and they will deliver the package themselves, so in your case it should be the safest option.

derFunkenstein

10 Sep 2019, 17:43

Flashman wrote:
07 Sep 2019, 23:49
What hasn’t been explained though Todd, is WHY Terra Onion are now based in this backwater, which can only seem to handle ten parcels a day, making many customer orders a month late, and why the products are not coming from Spain as stated in the pre-order process, costing us a quarter again of what we paid for the device in customs charges - something I might add that was expressly stated wouldn’t happen when we ordered.

I think it's quite self explanatory: https://andorraguides.com/tax/rates/
Andorra is a small European country with an outsized reputation for favourable tax rates.

The highlights include a low value-added tax, no sales tax, and a low personal income tax, among others. The advantages also extend to the Andorra corporate tax rate.

As well as being lower than those in almost every other nearby jurisdiction, Andorra’s tax rates are also relatively straightforward.

That said, if you are thinking of relocating to Andorra it makes sense to base your decision on a complete understanding of the situation.

This is our primer on Andorra’s tax rates for individuals and corporations. We’ll cover sales tax, value-added tax, income tax and other tax rates.

This practically screams "move your company here! it's a tax shelter!" Which, honestly, I can't blame them for. What I absolutely blame them for is not researching better ahead of time. The move had to happen BEFORE the Mega SD was announced, or else all those preorders would be subject to taxes that would have to be paid on the Spanish rate.

cjuniorfox

11 Sep 2019, 00:25

futurevoid wrote:

Woohoo.
Can I ask how many days taken since TO provided it the tracking number, to it become valid?

Pupil

11 Sep 2019, 01:03

cjuniorfox wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 00:25
futurevoid wrote:

Woohoo.
Can I ask how many days taken since TO provided it the tracking number, to it become valid?
I'd also like to know. Although it's likely not going to be the same for everyone.

Gummy Bear

11 Sep 2019, 09:59

cireza wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 19:35
Gummy Bear wrote:
08 Sep 2019, 10:35
Nothing illegal has happened here.
You sure look like an expert in this topic.
You sure look like a petulant child in this topic.

cmax

11 Sep 2019, 16:43

Ordered on August 7th, contacted them 3 weeks later a asking for a status update since it literally said in-stock with 2-4 day shipping - and they said they are backed up and it would ship by the first week of September. Ok - that’s annoying since that’s not what the site literally said - but gave it until Sept 6 and still nothing - contacted them again, ask for either tracking info on the package or a refund since it clearly had not shipped. So they gave me a tracking number - which just shows as invalid still 5-days later while the site says ‘exporting’.

Assuming this is not a scam they really need to improve their communication tremendously. This is a speciality item and if they just said it’s not in stock by we hope to ship my October or something - I’d be fine with it. But to say it is in stock and then to give the run away - it’s not how you do business if you want repeat customers or to get a terrible rep.

I’m giving it a bit more time, but next stop is to contact my bank to force a refund. I just hope that invalid tracking number becomes valid here shortly.

Todd
Admin

11 Sep 2019, 17:09

If you have received a tracking number, it's been shipped. Period.

As we have explained time and time again, customs in Andorra needs extra time to process our shipments. Once they clear the package, the number will show up in the DHL system.

Return to “MegaSD General Discussion”