ericlecarde

Re: MegaSD FAQ (Questions and Troubleshooting)

27 Oct 2020, 03:55

Thanks again. I realize the purpose of not wanting auto scanning turned on long term ("long" loading times, etc...) However, having it on by default would eliminate the issue I (and many others) had, which was not clearly explained in the manual. Especially since most people make several changes to the SD card initially but not after the initial setup. So it would makes sense to want auto scanning turned on in the initial "setup" phase of the card.

Relikk

27 Oct 2020, 23:01

ericlecarde wrote:
27 Oct 2020, 03:55
However, having it on by default would eliminate the issue I (and many others) had, which was not clearly explained in the manual.

On that I can agree. It seems that was never added to the manual since that feature was added to the firmware.

malik123

22 Nov 2020, 14:54

I'm having an issue enrolling my Mega SD to get the firmware update. The enlistment page demands the item chronic number I have input doesn't exist. I have checked the SN both on the rear of the truck and in the framework menu; they are both the equivalent. The difficult endures regardless of how often I endeavor to enroll. Any assistance would be valued. Much appreciated.

Todd
Admin

23 Nov 2020, 14:16

Please send us an email with your serial number.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

Return to “MegaSD Discussion”