nissportrk

The more I reset games in software, the more I get purple artifacts on screen

30 Aug 2019, 01:53

When I reset games from the software, I start noticing purple artifacts; especially on blue objects/lettering.

Todd
Admin

Re: The more I reset games in software, the more I get purple artifacts on screen

30 Aug 2019, 02:01

Can you record a video of this?

nissportrk

Re: The more I reset games in software, the more I get purple artifacts on screen

30 Aug 2019, 02:18

I tried taking video, but it doesn't really come out the way it looks on screen. Don't know if its something with the refresh rate or what, but I took a series of pictures starting with the first boot, then I ran a game and rebooted the Mega SD in software 4 times. By the end the purple/pink artifacts are showing much more. How can I add pictures to the post; I haven't used this interface before, so I have no idea what I'm doing. Sorry bout that

nissportrk

30 Aug 2019, 21:02

After further testing, it seems that the problem is with the Mega SG. It's just barely noticeable without the Mega SD plugged in; the cart makes it worse. Other problem is that I have no Genesis carts anymore, so I can't test it with anything else.

Return to “MegaSD Tech Support”