terraonion_admin
Site Admin

NEOSD PRO AES Preoders OPEN !!!

18 Jan 2019, 23:48

Hello everyone,

We got tracking for the shells shipment today so we are ready to open NEOSD PRO SALES.

So this is the roadmap for NEOSD PRO :

- AES will be first this time.
- Shells are transparent black (both case and shell)
- The insert will be double side printed, so the printing can be seen from the inside of the case.
- The product will come with a manual.
- Both manual, sticker and insert are factory printed, same quality as Super SD System box and manuals.
- We got AES pcbs in stock, so as soon the shells arrive, we will start shipping the orders of the first batch.
- We think we will be shipping in about 3 weeks but as always it can be before that or after that, it depends on things such as customs clearance on the shells shipment.
- We adjusted the price all we were able to, we set that on 549 euros plus 18 euros of DHL worldwide shipment.
- This first batch is limited, once the amount of the pcbs that we have in stock are sold, we will close sales until we have shipped those.
- This first batch is going to be sold outside EU only, that means that EU customers will have to wait for the next batch that will be worldwide shipped (after first batch all batches will be worldwide as usual). It will not take much longer to arrive, we plan to open sales for the second batch about 1-2 weeks after we have shipped the first one.
- MVS is ready to be produced but we are giving priority to AES this time. MVS production dates will depend on AES demand.

Here is the link to the shop

https://shop.terraonion.com/en/home/14- ... o-aes.html

Thanks,

fenikso

Re: NEOSD PRO AES Preoders OPEN !!!

19 Jan 2019, 00:41

Congrats on finally getting this out the door! Unfortunately I'm pretty broke for the forseeable future, hopefully these will still be produced by the time I'm able to afford them. :lol:
It's high time cymbaline.

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

19 Jan 2019, 00:53

fenikso wrote:
19 Jan 2019, 00:41
Congrats on finally getting this out the door! Unfortunately I'm pretty broke for the forseeable future, hopefully these will still be produced by the time I'm able to afford them. :lol:
thanks for the coment

Loukey

19 Jan 2019, 03:52

Can't wait for the MVS release!!

rolio9484

19 Jan 2019, 13:45

the price is fine

definitely worth it compared to the normal edition

Newland

20 Jan 2019, 21:58

What is the deal with taxes though?

If these are sold outside the EU why should 21% VAT apply?

actraiser

22 Jan 2019, 12:19

Update: Sorry, I just saw that the first batch is sold outside Europe only. I would suggest to put this information in the shop as well. Anyways, never mind my question.

I am an existing customer from Germany and try to preorder. However, in the checkout step after selecting the shipping address it says "Unfortunately, there are no carriers available for your delivery address.". I use the same delivery address I shipped the Super SD-System to.

Could you please clarify if you don't ship to Germany anymore?

Greets
-act

Dazamcc

23 Jan 2019, 14:19

Do’h. I just read the whole post. I’m looking forward to getting my hands on one of these.
Last edited by Dazamcc on 23 Jan 2019, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

actraiser

23 Jan 2019, 14:49

Dazamcc wrote:
23 Jan 2019, 14:19
Do’h. Just read the whole post.
I do not usually visit the forums but saw the preorder information on the shop front page. There is no information about the regional restriction. There was just the "carrier"-error plus some additional general shop errors about missing settings. This is surely something that could be a little bit improved, don't you think?

Granted, the information was somewhere in the announcement here and it's crystal clear now, but being a smart ass about it, well....

Greets
-act

Dazamcc

23 Jan 2019, 16:08

The do’h was for myself, I wasn’t being cheeky. I came here wondering why they wouldn’t ship to my address. Then read the whole post after.

Return to “News and Announcements”