productof76

Re: Super SD System V1 Replacement Boards Program - STARTS TODAY

22 May 2018, 22:44

terraonion_admin wrote:
22 May 2018, 14:18
productof76 wrote:
22 May 2018, 13:58
OK, I have to accept that and my V1 is already on it‘s way to you.

But let me say honestly, it‘s pretty shitty that WE have to pay extra for a mistake that YOU made.

I have to wait almost half a year to finally get a device with the quality I was expecting when I placed my order in december and, not enough, now have to pay 14€ shipping charge on top.

Never EVER I will be an early adopter again, that shit teached me a lesson!!
We have offered the exchange to upgrade the video quality, we could have not done that cause honestly, this has a much higher cost for us than 14 euros per unit.

We are a small company, not Amazon. I am still waiting for intel to replace my CPU, i am happy to pay 14 euros so they give me a cpu without spectre and meltdown and without a software downgrade solution.

It dosen´t matters what we do, there will always be somone complaining. Will this stop us to offer solutions like this one (with a high cost to us) ? the answer is NO, we will keep offering the best posible solutions if this happens again (i hope it dosent).

Take in mind that intel would tell you : thanks for your coments, we will consider your coments for the future, but will not offer you a product exchange.

Everyone does misakes ; samsung, apple, intel, microsoft. And we do aswel, the difference is we lack of the resources big companies have to offer solutions, but we like to give solutions as long as those dosen´t kills our company.

I am not asking you to say thanks for the exchange, but you should consider that we have given you an exchange option at a low cost, others would let you live with the product as is.
The truth is, the people that ordered in first place have to pay more money for the exactly same product than the ones that ordered later.

This is a fact that even you can‘t deny

That‘s why I‘m pissed off and that‘s why people complaining and I think that behavior is absolutely comprehensible from a customers point of view.

And by the way, as a customer I don‘t care how big or how small your company is, it‘s all about the quality of the product, the price and the service.

And it‘s a fact, in the end I have paid more for the exactly same product than other customers!

...Well, I pay the extra shipping, I‘ll send the V1 for exchange, but I‘ll never ever deal with you again in the future.

Tgames

23 May 2018, 22:51

It's send back to you.
Shame on you for this so bad support (waiting months for that).
Now we all pay more than others customers for the SAME damm thing whereas all is your fault in this situation (V1 had problems of conception but customers has been taken in hostages during months with no solution at all for them... new customers are so important !!!)

You are not Amazon, but lot of small compagnies handle the problems better than you.

Like others, i will never trust anymore Terraonion for early sales of a product.
For the Neo SD Pro i don't care anymore now, i will not order this.

Like Rob from RetroRGB says today on Youtube : "the way you treat your customers is terryfing"....

ALL i expect now it's the V2 solves my problems of noices for video and sound => It's the most important thing to enjoy this product !
If it's the case i will post a good feedback for the product anyway. But not for the support...

For a 240€ product (lof of money !!!) all we expect is to enjoy the product and be happy of it.
For the moment it's NOT the case at all ! Only used 2 times since ordered and waiting waiting for the finally support.
Hope that the V2 will be the good one, the one i will able to say "SSD3 is a good product"

Best Regards.

archimage

24 May 2018, 01:03

They admitted their fault, they are replacing products, that already shows good will, I give them credit for that even if I am still quite upset.

If the product will work I think it's worth 10 more euros, that's what I paid for shipping fees.

I hope this will be constructive and everyone will quetion himself for the best.

Good luck to Terraonion, I just sincerly wait to give you a good review.

L-Digital

28 May 2018, 18:31

I sent mine the day following this announcement and for some reason Royal Mail international decided to sort it for Ireland. My unit is now floating around Dublin somewhere with no tracking update since Thursday and I and relying on their post to realise it’s not theirs and redirect it to Spain. Unbelievable bad luck I am having with this.

If this doesn’t turn up I will need to claim mail compensation after 20 days and finally use the funds to reorder a v2 which looks like it can take up to 6 weeks now. Fingers crossed it gets found

Neo can you please email me confirmation when it arrives and is exchanged?

Thanks

AlexUnderBase

30 May 2018, 01:39

The things goes well with my package !

"2018-05-28 ...
Entregado, Envío entregado al destinatario o autorizado"

________

(Got the shipment back notification)
... The following shipment is being sent Terraonion SL via DHL Express on 30.05.2018 ...
________

ps : So far , so good until now , guys! Good luck everyone !
Last edited by AlexUnderBase on 30 May 2018, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.
SSS3 - MEGASD - SD2SNES rev F - EVERDRIVE-64 v3 - EVERDRIVE N8 Fam - PSIO

Tgames

30 May 2018, 08:53

NeoSD has just received my SSSD V1.
Now waiting for the shipping of the V2.
29/05/2018 Votre colis est livré. ES - La Coruna

Tgames

30 May 2018, 14:14

Thanks NeoSD,

SSSD V2 is send :D

Best Regards.

hyrulebr

30 May 2018, 21:23

Hi

My v1 board was received today at USA point.

Do will send a message when my V2 board will be shipped?

Thanks

AlexUnderBase

31 May 2018, 09:21

hyrulebr wrote:
30 May 2018, 21:23
Hi

My v1 board was received today at USA point.

Do will send a message when my V2 board will be shipped?

Thanks
Yes , they will send you an message on your email and an sms telephone too (mine was sent to me with DHL) ! Mine was sent back in 2 days after they grabbed from the post ! theoretical , yours will be sent tomorrow (if not , for sure will be send within 5 working days)

Cheers !
SSS3 - MEGASD - SD2SNES rev F - EVERDRIVE-64 v3 - EVERDRIVE N8 Fam - PSIO

productof76

01 Jun 2018, 16:14

I received the V2 today... now, the shipping back was pretty fast, thumps up for that.

terraonion shipped wednesday and already thursday the V2 was at my local DHL.

that was a 24h delivery, but we had a holiday yesterday so I received it today.

and finally the V2 is the device I was expecting, clear RGB, no audio noise.

it‘s a shame that terraonion was unable to bring that from the start and that we had to pay more in the end.

but halleluja, now the waiting has come to an end!! :-)

Return to “News and Announcements”