productof76

Re: Super SD System V1 Replacement Boards Program - STARTS TODAY

22 May 2018, 08:16

We will cover all return shipment costs...
so what means „all“ ?

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

22 May 2018, 10:37

productof76 wrote:
22 May 2018, 08:16
We will cover all return shipment costs...
so what means „all“ ?
This means that we are offering you a upgraded pcb for free and you are free to acept it o not, its not mandatory.

You are responsable of shipping the V1 pcb to us (and to cover this shipment costs) and we are responsable to ship a V2 board back to you (we will cover the shipping costs to ship the pcb back to you).

So you are free to decide if you want to ship the V1 boad back and the shipment method you want to use to ship it back.
We are not going to pay the shipping costs to ship the pcb back.

productof76

22 May 2018, 13:58

OK, I have to accept that and my V1 is already on it‘s way to you.

But let me say honestly, it‘s pretty shitty that WE have to pay extra for a mistake that YOU made.

I have to wait almost half a year to finally get a device with the quality I was expecting when I placed my order in december and, not enough, now have to pay 14€ shipping charge on top.

Never EVER I will be an early adopter again, that shit teached me a lesson!!

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

22 May 2018, 14:18

productof76 wrote:
22 May 2018, 13:58
OK, I have to accept that and my V1 is already on it‘s way to you.

But let me say honestly, it‘s pretty shitty that WE have to pay extra for a mistake that YOU made.

I have to wait almost half a year to finally get a device with the quality I was expecting when I placed my order in december and, not enough, now have to pay 14€ shipping charge on top.

Never EVER I will be an early adopter again, that shit teached me a lesson!!
We have offered the exchange to upgrade the video quality, we could have not done that cause honestly, this has a much higher cost for us than 14 euros per unit.

We are a small company, not Amazon. I am still waiting for intel to replace my CPU, i am happy to pay 14 euros so they give me a cpu without spectre and meltdown and without a software downgrade solution.

It dosen´t matters what we do, there will always be somone complaining. Will this stop us to offer solutions like this one (with a high cost to us) ? the answer is NO, we will keep offering the best posible solutions if this happens again (i hope it dosent).

Take in mind that intel would tell you : thanks for your coments, we will consider your coments for the future, but will not offer you a product exchange.

Everyone does misakes ; samsung, apple, intel, microsoft. And we do aswel, the difference is we lack of the resources big companies have to offer solutions, but we like to give solutions as long as those dosen´t kills our company.

I am not asking you to say thanks for the exchange, but you should consider that we have given you an exchange option at a low cost, others would let you live with the product as is.

archimage

22 May 2018, 14:27

Mine has a defect which makes games crash every 10-30 minutes, it's not just a matter of video quality upgrade, when you say it's not mandatory you omit the defective units which are obviously useless.

However I accept to pay the registred shipping because there is no choice and I don't want to argue because if you don't pay it's because you can't afford it, I hope there will be no problem anymore.

But if there's any package lost or broken during shipping, I won't just sit there and take responsibility on my own.

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

22 May 2018, 14:58

archimage wrote:
22 May 2018, 14:27
Mine has a defect which makes games crash every 10-30 minutes, it's not just a matter of video quality upgrade, when you say it's not mandatory you omit the defective units which are obviously useless.

However I accept to pay the registred shipping because there is no choice and I don't want to argue because if you don't pay it's because you can't afford it, I hope there will be no problem anymore.

But if there's any package lost or broken during shipping, I won't just sit there and take responsibility on my own.
You are asuming your V1 board is defective and your setup is correct. OK, nothing to argue

archimage

22 May 2018, 15:05

I have now 4 pce, 4 sd cards, 3 power supplies, I have bought all of this during the troubleshooting process, and even undone an rgb mod on one of them the others are quite in good original shape... I don't have more knowledge to troubleshoot better than this. If you don't believe it's your decision to make, but I don't know what to say you are right, there's nothing to argue until you have checked by yourself. Let's just be optimistic and step forward.

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

22 May 2018, 15:09

archimage wrote:
22 May 2018, 15:05
yes there's nothing to argue if you don't check it yourself, I have now 4 pce, 4 sd cards, 3 power supplies, I have bought all of this during the troubleshooting process, and even undone an rgb mod on one of them... I don't have more knowledge to troubleshoot better than this. If you don't believe it's your decision to make, but I don't know what to say you are right, there's nothing to argue
I say that reading you it looks like all V1 boards reset every 10 minutes and as far as i know this is no correct.

Anyways, i am glad that you get you issue fixed as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience

archimage

22 May 2018, 17:15

I have never said that you know it, I was talking about mine, it was the first word on the paragraph... it's about my problem and a couple of guys in the forum who had the same trouble. I have created a topic on the tech section to troubleshoot that.

On the opposite when I read that replacement program is an rgb upgrade and not mandatory it also means there's no faulty unit at all to replace, which is not correct from my point of view.

Anyway now we move forward and I hope for happy ending and gaming, if I have as good quality as my rgb mod, audio fix and working unit it would have been worth the wait.

Cheers

AlexUnderBase

22 May 2018, 20:39

Even i'm qualified for v1 board exchange with v2 board , i wanna say cause my unit is a perfect unit (works perfectly with my Puckapunch cable) and i just follow the rulles ! it's my choice for this moment and i have just 2 things to do , to print the invoice to put inside with board (there is my shipping address and the order reference - the generate code) and give it to my courier ! Hope will be fine for all after all ! Cheers guys !

Ps : Sent !
Last edited by AlexUnderBase on 31 Dec 2018, 09:23, edited 2 times in total.
NeoSD AES - SSS3 - MEGAED X7 - SD2SNES rev F - EVERDRIVE-64 v3 - EVERDRIVE N8 Fam - PSIO

Return to “News and Announcements”