Relikk

Re: NEW Terraonion Website/webshop UP

27 Jul 2018, 18:41

When trying to do anything with my account it has that same error. Like, trying to change any information like address etc. So it could be something to do with my account, which was fine before the new website went live as I bought an SSDS3 from you.

EDIT: Yep. It seems to be that particular account. As a test I created a new account, added an item to the cart, and when I click "Proceed To Checkout" it goes to the next screen and I don't get a 500 Server Error.

Can you guys check my original account and see what's going on? I don't want to have to order on another account as I'd like to keep all of my orders, past and future, together

Relikk

30 Jul 2018, 13:40

Relikk wrote:
Can you guys check my original account and see what's going on?

Anyone?

EDIT: Never mind. I just used the other account. Can't be waiting around for replies here.

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

01 Aug 2018, 22:40

Relikk wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 13:40
Relikk wrote:
Can you guys check my original account and see what's going on?

Anyone?

EDIT: Never mind. I just used the other account. Can't be waiting around for replies here.
Sorry,

I just saw this forum post now. When we migrated the database we tried to make new orders and it was working fine.

If you need us to change your address or anything else, just contact us by email.

Relikk

01 Aug 2018, 23:12

Names and addresses are the same on both accounts, so that's no problem. I just wanted to keep the orders together on one account for convenience in case there's future firmware updates, because my SSDS3 is on one account, and now the NeoSD MVS that I ordered on Monday is on another different account. There's so many bloody email addresses and passwords to remember these days that I forget sometimes.

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

01 Aug 2018, 23:19

Relikk wrote:
01 Aug 2018, 23:12
Names and addresses are the same on both accounts, so that's no problem. I just wanted to keep the orders together on one account for convenience in case there's future firmware updates, because my SSDS3 is on one account, and now the NeoSD MVS that I ordered on Monday is on another different account. There's so many bloody email addresses and passwords to remember these days that I forget sometimes.
We don´t link the shop credentials with the serial number at all, there is not really a reason for that, and we are not interested on trace customers, products or anything like that.

As long as you register those on the downloads section, you will be able to download the firmware updates.
If your purchases are recent you will not see the firmware to download there, cause your cart already was shipped with the last avaliable version from factory. But as soon as there is a new update avaliable, it will be uploaded to the downloads section.

Relikk

01 Aug 2018, 23:21

Ah, yeah I seem to remember that being mentioned before.

See? My memory is awesome. :?

Thanks.

terraonion_admin
Site Admin

01 Aug 2018, 23:44

Relikk wrote:
01 Aug 2018, 23:21
Ah, yeah I seem to remember that being mentioned before.

See? My memory is awesome. :?

Thanks.
You are welcome :)

Tandgnissle

31 Aug 2018, 17:05

Hello, tried ordering the ssds3 and I'm getting the "500 Server Error" when trying to proceed to check out.
I had to reset my password on the account I had back on the neosdstore site in order to be able to log in though, it might have something to do with the transferal to the new site? My store login has the same email as this forums account if you would be so kind as to look at the account.

productof76

18 Sep 2018, 22:27

Can't log in your Webshop. My email Adress does not exist anymore... Why? What happend?

EDIT:problem solved!! :D

Return to “News and Announcements”