schmosef

"The product serial number is already taken" message when trying to register my NeoSD

19 Aug 2019, 10:50

I have a NeoSD MVS that I bought from Stone Age Gamer, a couple of years ago.

I haven't used it in a long time. Just after I got it, I started a renovation and packed it away. I came across it recently.

The current firmware on it is 1.05 R05. It works fine with .neo files I create using the NeoBuilderUI tool (downloaded from Stone Age Gamer) but I'd like to update it to the latest firmware.

I don't recall having registered my NeoSD with Terra Onion before. I might have.

When I try to register it now, I'm getting the message that the serial number is already in use.

I've tried to reset any password I might have set but none of the email addresses I've tried are recognized.

Who can I PM with my purchase info and serial number to help me figure this out?

I'm happy to provide proof of purchase and a picture of the serial number sticker on the cartridge and a screenshot of the NeoSD Options/Version screen.

Thanks for making such an awesome product!

Todd
Admin

Re: "The product serial number is already taken" message when trying to register my NeoSD

19 Aug 2019, 16:30

Send us an email to support (at) terraonion.com

Include your serial number.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

schmosef

Re: "The product serial number is already taken" message when trying to register my NeoSD

19 Aug 2019, 18:30

Todd wrote:
19 Aug 2019, 16:30
Send us an email to support (at) terraonion.com

Include your serial number.

Thanks, Todd. Email sent.

Funny, I just stumbled on your YouTube channel. :)

schmosef

22 Aug 2019, 07:29

Hi,

I haven't heard back on my email yet.

Did you get it? Maybe it went to junk mail?

Let me know if you are waiting on something else from me.
Last edited by schmosef on 22 Aug 2019, 22:17, edited 1 time in total.

Todd
Admin

22 Aug 2019, 15:18

I'll try to get to it as soon as I can. Alex is out of office and he is the only one that has access to fix this.
My PMs are disabled. Please send support requests to support(at)terraonion.com.

For real time assistance, please consider joining our very active Discord server: https://discord.gg/JexuJVW

schmosef

22 Aug 2019, 22:18

Ok, thanks.

Edit: Thanks, got everything sorted today!

Return to “NEOSD and NEOSD Pro Discussion”