Mobiusstriptech

Re: What you guys want us to build for the next projects ?

19 Apr 2018, 21:46

Digital RGB Active TFT LCD screens for all major portable consoles. If you don't want to compete with McWills, then ignore the Lynx and Game Gear.

ODE for Duo consoles, similar to the design Deunan uses now where you replace the laser assembly, plus the bonus of no additional functionality needed outside the ODE. Ignore HuCard support but individual save ram would be awesome.

Nodoyuna

19 Apr 2018, 21:58

ODE for Duo consoles, similar to the design Deunan uses now where you replace the laser assembly, plus the bonus of no additional functionality needed outside the ODE. Ignore HuCard support but individual save ram would be awesome.
I like this one too... It would be great for my already RGB modded Duo I have :)

RevQuixo

19 Apr 2018, 22:02

I get the feeling that Terra Onion may want to only make "Plug & Play" type devices..so any ode that requires opening up the system and/or soldering in connections may be out. I, of course, would love to be wrong as most of the suggestions here are quite cool, but it would probably limit their marketability.

toaks

20 Apr 2018, 01:59

I would love ODE's for all the other cd consoles, though hopefully they wouldn't be as expensive as the SSDS3. SEGA CD, Saturn (possibly including emulating a VCD card), Dreamcast, and 3DO would be my favorites, then move on to the rest. Maybe adding external USB support in addition to SD would be great for systems with larger libraries. Not having to burn CD's or worry about disc rot on originals would be amazing! Also an SNES Flashcart that can do everything the SD2SNES can but add support for the games that it can't currently play.

Syn

20 Apr 2018, 02:15

IGS PGM to test the Cave waters. If they don't lose it over that, a Cave multi next.

There's some really fun games besides the Cave ones. It's a cart so no rgb issues and the system is cheap right now.

neodev

26 Apr 2018, 10:46

Syn wrote:
IGS PGM to test the Cave waters. If they don't lose it over that, a Cave multi next.

There's some really fun games besides the Cave ones. It's a cart so no rgb issues and the system is cheap right now.
A PGM multi is pretty hard, mainly because every single game is protected with a different protection. Some games have a CPU on the cart that is more powerful than the main board CPU, and run most of the game there, using the main board CPu just to receive inputs and transfer the display list & tilemaps to the VRAM.

RevQuixo

26 Apr 2018, 15:55

neodev wrote:
26 Apr 2018, 10:46
Syn wrote:

A PGM multi is pretty hard, mainly because every single game is protected with a different protection. Some games have a CPU on the cart that is more powerful than the main board CPU, and run most of the game there, using the main board CPu just to receive inputs and transfer the display list & tilemaps to the VRAM.
Keep it simple..I'll gladly take a CPS2 Multi instead :P

fenikso

26 Apr 2018, 18:48

Another +1 for CPS2 multi.
It's high time cymbaline.

donluca

26 Apr 2018, 21:40

Another +1 for CPS2 of course.

(can't remember if I already asked for it when I spoke about the CPS1 multi)

kogami

27 Apr 2018, 13:15

Hello,

I would like to find a system to change the screen of the Neo Geo Pocket by a screenb Oled rero illuminated similar to what was found for the Game Boy Advance.

And a Neo geo Pocket Linker with an instant load of ROMs as with a real cartridge.

Return to “Arcade and Retro Gaming”