kogami

Re: What you guys want us to build for the next projects ?

27 Apr 2018, 13:15

Hello,

I would like to find a system to change the screen of the Neo Geo Pocket by a screenb Oled rero illuminated similar to what was found for the Game Boy Advance.

And a Neo geo Pocket Linker with an instant load of ROMs as with a real cartridge.

Mike

09 May 2018, 18:10

I totally agree with everyone on a CPS2 multi. I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but a Neo Geo CD ODE would be amazing. I know the other Neo Geo systems are much more in demand, but I feel like there is a market for it. The games keep getting more spendy (like anything Neo Geo) and the media is so easy to damage. The risk of damage with running CDRs also makes enjoying a large selection of these games difficult. I'm not sure what could be done to decrease load times or if that is even possible to do with an ODE, but I would totally be onboard if one was made (with or without decreased load times).
Last edited by Mike on 13 Jun 2018, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
3rdStrikeMike @ ng forums

derFunkenstein

10 Jun 2018, 00:56

Sega CD would be cool. No need for any analog circuitry, just gotta emulate the extra hardware. Or an ODE that goes into an existing Sega CD. Lots of units that power on but have dead lasers that could be restored to functionality like the Saturn or Dreamcast have been. Guess you'd have to limit it to model 2 since model 1 is hard to get inside (or maybe not)

mastamuzz

02 Sep 2018, 09:05

You want it simple, quick and easy still on arcade grounds? and plug and play no mods or internal tweaking!

An Atomiswave multicart, (and no I don't want to load the games to a naomi for everyone that is about to type that) with a memory storage that flashes the selected game memory instead of losing it all the time if possible, and a controller board for the I/O expansion slot (better if it also has bluetooth) for controllers, light guns, steering wheels and a USB port so it can be paired to something similar to the mayflash bar so it can use wii remotes or a ems3 gun for lcd tv's

I don't think that will be too difficult to make for the masters at terra onion, hey if there is a market for doc brown I bet there is a market for this.

P.S. and if possible something like the universe bios with cheats (I volunteer to look for cheats and troubleshoot if needed)

neodogg

08 Sep 2018, 04:53

My vote would be for a PGM multi...

xwred5

10 Sep 2018, 00:32

+1 for Sega CD ODE replacement (full unit is preferred)

Hopefully Analogue makes a Mega Analog NT Mini this year with a CD expansion port.....

Return to “Arcade and Retro Gaming”