thirdkind

Re: SSDS3 V1 board exchange?

18 May 2018, 21:24

Eh, who needs updates anyway?

If I order anything from TO in the future, it'll be months after release and tested by the community. No more early adoption.

Tgames

19 May 2018, 07:38

Same here @thirdkind

Never again buying a product from Terraonion in the first customers here. 240,00 € (not cheap here !)

GDEMU, is only one guy, and he takes all support for his products, answer to any support question and give informations about it.
He is fast to solve problems. He takes immediate support for return orders problem etc...

Here we have promises since months, never hold
"We take SSDS3 V1 Exchange when the forum will be opened" => LYERS !
"We will take SSDS3 V1 Exchange on the first week of May" => Again lyers and no informations ! No sorry from them

What a mess ! For something i will never be able to use properly with my Pakapunch CSYNC Megadrive cable because the SSDS3 do not work properly with it (picture with lot of noices and buzzy sounds very noticable).

I just want to have the exact product quality than others customers ! We have paid the exact same amount of money to buy the product !
We have something with a bad picture quality, unusable for PC Engine purist, no informations, we have been forgotten by NeoSD.

Stop saying that new customers wait their product and we can play with what we got ! NO, it's not what we expected from the product we received !
Months and months of promises and nothing coming for us...
If i can't use what i get and enjoy it, it's not what i call "you can play with it anyway".

Never never again i will order at first something here.

The better way to show us our anger it's to not ordering Neo SD Pro when i will comes.

productof76

19 May 2018, 11:48

„Never never again i will order at first something here.“

...same for me!

waiting since 6 months now is absolutely NO FUN!!

archimage

19 May 2018, 12:40

I don't think they can do a lot better than that, it's okay for me if they have organisation problems but I agree they must have clear communication which is not the case., I still believe the will keep their promise even if it's out of schedule

archimage

21 May 2018, 17:04

thanks dude

Return to “Super SD System 3 Discussion”